Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Governments around the world racing to issue Digital Currency

Speaking of digital information processing and the internet. THEY may have private networks but the end backbone is still legacy network and share the same transmission hardware. So even though my phone internet works, the gas station can't sell gas or any other items as the cash registers don't work. I was at WalMart once when this happened. They turned us away at the door. Almost as bad as when they refused to sell me live tomato plants because Covid....

This is one area where SpaceX and StarLink will excel. I hear too that SpaceX is developing a Military version of StarLink called StarShield.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Bank restricts debit card purchase of gun in Kentucky.

Bank loses customer instantly.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...564672/photo/1

Bank of Canada to Consult Canadians on Digital Currency in 2023, Says Governor

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bank-o...r_4919773.html

Representative Tom Emmer (R‑MN) has introduced a new bill to prohibit the Federal Reserve from issuing a retail central bank digital currency (CBDC).

For those that may not remember, Representative Emmer was the first member of Congress to push back at CBDCs through legislation when he introduced a similar bill in January of 2022. That bill prohibited the Federal Reserve from issuing a retail CBDC by barring it from issuing “a central bank digital currency directly to an individual.” It also explicitly forbids the Fed from offering “products or services directly to an individual,” and from maintaining “an account on behalf of an individual.”

The updated version provides additional protections designed to prevent the Federal Reserve from issuing a retail CBDC. Specifically, the newer version prohibits both the Board of Governors and the Federal Open Market Committee from using “any central bank digital currency to implement monetary policy.’’ Finally, the bill prohibits the Federal Reserve from conducting CBDC pilot programs without informing Congress.
    https://www.cato.org/blog/representa...ays-no-us-cbdc

Not sure if this bill has any legs, but I hope it gets some attention.
    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. -Lao Tzu

BIS endorses a model for cross border CBDC activity. It's been blessed by the "monetary pope".

https://www.kitco.com/news/2023-03-0...w-promise.html
    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. -Lao Tzu

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...arcity-of-cash

The race to CBDC is not going so well in Africa. Riots seem to be the norm when physical cash gets removed from the system. The Guardian is my chosen source on this since so much African currency is printed in the UK
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Digital cash is great for every day use and trading but they can turn it off anytime. And it's 100% monitored. Might as well be in China.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

All country colluded to participate to print money and upgrade with a new name and vaccine is just a test to see which country do not follow.

Bank failures like SBV are scam. They just close and reopen to print and call it money. If you can define what is money and people accept it, it is no different from enslave to send goods and labour to people who print without resistance because all think that the money you get will always make you rich is a MK Ultra psychology. Rich people are not because they create values or good at economy. All billionares today is the results of money printing to decide who is rich and who is poor. The same as school certificate are deciding by those who print money to pay which school to judge who is good and who is bad.

CDBC is the first creation after over 14 years of BTC and Ethereum experiment and they learnt by printing fiat to pay for all mining rigs and wasted all graphics cards to do what they can buy up every graphic cards with 10 fold price. The manufacturers are all happy to earn more digits to sell at higher price but now TSMC and NVIDIA should long realise whatever they earn will lost overnight because the fiat cartel now can even force to close factories and relocate, force changing ownership and shifting plants and labours at an order by those who can print money.

The acceptance of money definition is the beginning of all wars. All past wars from Nazi is all about robbery by force and victor could print to rule is every foundation of every country throughout history. The wars are between those rich and the rulers. Rulers decide who is rich and poor. Those who have supported King for generations are being betray and dump no difference like layoff of factories and business workers.

Rich people are the workers of money printer and they will obey to become the next rich instead of rebel. And poor are always the rebel in every form be it worker or rich family. And the system is created and maintain by the poor ensuring the SWIFT and CDBC are running. Who is working in the factories to make those chips and assemblies of the computer? It is the poor themselves who are creating this to rule
    Over themselves.

With digital you can see repeatable patterns which are program by those who rule the system.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~ Thomas Jefferson

coming soon to near you

Is it possible that the digital currency goal will be to stop any person to person transfer of value for any reason? Any digital movement of currency will have to go through a sanctioned vendor to make sure any product moved will be an approved transfer and product. A simple sale of eggs from my neighbor to me will not allow digital currency to move from me to my neighbor.... Anything traded or sold outside the CBDC will have to be bartered, traded or gifted.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast