Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Governments around the world racing to issue Digital Currency

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    ... but, because of early adopters of digital currencies, there is an alternative and a place to go outside of the government facists toolbox.

    We are in a race between the trap closing us all in and freedom being so ubiquitous it cannot be controlled. I hope freedom wins.
    True, but I don't think Crypto is a way out. Non government crypto can be traced and tracked. I continue to use cash and would encourage everyone else to use it as much as possible.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    True, but I don't think Crypto is a way out. Non government crypto can be traced and tracked. I continue to use cash and would encourage everyone else to use it as much as possible.
    There are crypto that cannot be. It is part of their code.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

  3. #13

    Default

    I'm in the same boat. I will use cash for as long as I possibly can, resisting all efforts to go completely digital/electronic as a means of payment. After that happens, I don't really want to think about the ramifications and repercussions as I absolutely hate the idea of being controlled- especially when financial systems instituted by Big Brother "government agencies" are the ones doing the controlling. Sure, let's all turn over what little privacy we still have over to the government. AKA the most inefficient, wasteful, and tax-you-to-death (and afterwards) entity known to man. Let's let them control our money. What could go wrong?

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    There are crypto that cannot be. It is part of their code.
    Hi t00nces2, I know that you've mentioned in posts before that there are ways of moving crypto into systems designed to anonymize. And I'm not wanting to start an argument about the idea, but being somewhat skeptical I have to wonder:

    Is the code open source such as Bitcoin?

    If so, then how can it not be breakable in the sense of understanding how it works and being able to reverse trace transactions back to the source? Yeah, that is probably a badly worded question, sorry about that. Hopefully not so bad it can't be understood.

    The other side of that is if it is not open source then how is it known that it can't be traced?

    Thanks for all of your contributions to the forum, I keep an eye out for your post as usually they are useful and interesting - especially 'buy the good beer' ones

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Hi t00nces2, I know that you've mentioned in posts before that there are ways of moving crypto into systems designed to anonymize. And I'm not wanting to start an argument about the idea, but being somewhat skeptical I have to wonder:

    Is the code open source such as Bitcoin?

    If so, then how can it not be breakable in the sense of understanding how it works and being able to reverse trace transactions back to the source? Yeah, that is probably a badly worded question, sorry about that. Hopefully not so bad it can't be understood.

    The other side of that is if it is not open source then how is it known that it can't be traced?

    Thanks for all of your contributions to the forum, I keep an eye out for your post as usually they are useful and interesting - especially 'buy the good beer' ones
    Onion protocol.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_routing

    Onion routing is a technique for anonymous communication over a computer network. In an onion network, messages are encapsulated in layers of encryption, analogous to layers of an onion. The encrypted data is transmitted through a series of network nodes called onion routers, each of which "peels" away a single layer, uncovering the data's next destination. When the final layer is decrypted, the message arrives at its destination. The sender remains anonymous because each intermediary knows only the location of the immediately preceding and following nodes.[1] While onion routing provides a high level of security and anonymity, there are methods to break the anonymity of this technique, such as timing analysis.

    There are also currencies specifically designed to obscure the transaction and to make tracing imposible.... So, basically, if someone were to use their BTC to purchase an anonymous crypto currency https://cryptostaunch.com/anonymous-cryptocurrency.html and send it to a wallet that allows the anonymous holding of keys that also has the ability to convert from one type currency to another (I use Exodus), and then convert back or to BTC or another coin, the resulting location would be anonymous. The transaction could be seen and traced on the blockchain, but it would just end in an address with no other location or ownership info than a algorithm address.

    In the end, you own absolutely nothing. You hold nothing. All you know is a place where a certain type of wallet protocol on the digital noise of the internet can be reconstituted with the correct input of a twelve word phrase in the correct order... Pretty much something that cannot be proven as remembered if for some reason forgotten.... Much like all the BTC that has been lost (some clainm as much as 10% of created coins). It is still there, just unclaimed or unknown. Can't be found or assigned to anyone.
    Last edited by t00nces2; 07-14-2022 at 02:20 PM.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

  6. #16

    Default

    ^^ you're a more knowledgeable and patient man than I


    Thanks for the info.

  7. #17

    Default

    UK could be the first western country to implement CBDC


    I believe FTX was set up to collapse, to generate fear of crypto and exit of crypto back to fiat.
    They already smashed gold with insane interest hike (in the name of fighting inflation).
    This latest smash on crypto is prepping us for the coming CBDC.
    Nothing happen by accident

  8. #18

    Default

    there a rash of accidental death and/or suicide of crypto whales.
    maybe gov'ts prepping for the incoming cbdc.

    https://www.newsweek.com/crypto-ceos...e-dont-1763586


  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    UK could be the first western country to implement CBDC


    I believe FTX was set up to collapse, to generate fear of crypto and exit of crypto back to fiat.
    They already smashed gold with insane interest hike (in the name of fighting inflation).
    This latest smash on crypto is prepping us for the coming CBDC.
    Nothing happen by accident
    Thousands if not millions of design of digital money had been "invested" and never ending fancy name will be spawn in every ways to promote fake Game money as real to buy ever since SWIFT digital money rule the world.

    Every forms of digital money are all spawn from only those can create unlimited money out of thin air. Crypto, Paypal, CDBC, NFT and never ending future Alien money, Mars Token, Galactic Currencies are all created by Hollywood make believe where almost all want to have more of it do not bother to know more as long as it can buy for a time and remaining debt slaves for next thousands years.

    FIAT created ever since Pharaoh rule Egypt and every Empire rules by wars in chaos and using money forms dictated by empire during the peace time to prepare for next war.

    It does not matter money in the form of any design or digitals or physical as all legal tenders are rule by Conquerer like any countries that can command army to invade for any reasons. If you are not ruling class waging war to protect the power to rule Earth or Country or territories, all are sheeple accepting any forms of money dictated by the same power that control ID, passports, assets and every forms control of all human in living existence.

    When WallStreet and crypto create many Trillionares, only those who control the system get to be the Money Lord and the rest remain to be enforced to use these numbers as money or face brute force attack.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~ Thomas Jefferson

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEater View Post
    Thousands if not millions of design of digital money had been "invested" and never ending fancy name will be spawn in every ways to promote fake Game money as real to buy ever since SWIFT digital money rule the world.

    Every forms of digital money are all spawn from only those can create unlimited money out of thin air. Crypto, Paypal, CDBC, NFT and never ending future Alien money, Mars Token, Galactic Currencies are all created by Hollywood make believe where almost all want to have more of it do not bother to know more as long as it can buy for a time and remaining debt slaves for next thousands years.

    FIAT created ever since Pharaoh rule Egypt and every Empire rules by wars in chaos and using money forms dictated by empire during the peace time to prepare for next war.

    It does not matter money in the form of any design or digitals or physical as all legal tenders are rule by Conquerer like any countries that can command army to invade for any reasons. If you are not ruling class waging war to protect the power to rule Earth or Country or territories, all are sheeple accepting any forms of money dictated by the same power that control ID, passports, assets and every forms control of all human in living existence.

    When WallStreet and crypto create many Trillionares, only those who control the system get to be the Money Lord and the rest remain to be enforced to use these numbers as money or face brute force attack.
    You are singing to the choir, Snake, and I am in that choir. Good post.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •