Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Governments around the world racing to issue Digital Currency

  1. #1

    Default Governments around the world racing to issue Digital Currency

    The Dollar is Going DIGITAL And Your PRIVACY is At Stake


    https://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck/v...67535101913899

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,088

    Default

    Well, BIS (Bank of International Settlements) gave its backing
    to digital currencies:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/centr...112025600.html

    I think that is the official validity certificate of the digital currencies.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oak333 View Post
    Well, BIS (Bank of International Settlements) gave its backing
    to digital currencies:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/centr...112025600.html

    I think that is the official validity certificate of the digital currencies.
    it is a system of paying you and additional features of take all back at will at anytime. Perfect socialism without a needs of war. All stack holders are the users and system owners rules all.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~ Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4

    Default

    The battleground will be between CBDC and private gold/silver backed digital currencies. With unlimited printing and negative interest rates, these private gold/silver backed currencies will be very popular. The best ones (like Kinesis Money) earn yield and are fully redeemable for the metal. I know of at least one coin dealer already who is going to accept Kinesis currencies as direct payment for silver coins and bars (without any conversion to fiat money). That is just the first step.

  5. #5

    Default

    I can't wait for the "Digital money is a pyramid scheme" crowd to get their teeth into this thread...
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

  6. #6

    Default CBDC is the most insidious plan ever.

    CBDC is the most insidious plan ever.

    Look up project lithium

    https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/2022...oject-lithium/


    Look up EO 14067

    https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...digital-assets

    Not a ponzi scheme, a facist, total take over of society. And all you crypto lovers helped make it possible.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    ...Not a ponzi scheme, a facist, total take over of society. And all you crypto lovers helped make it possible....
    That is pretty harsh Atlas although, yes, some responsibility has to be laid at the feet of users and proponents.

    However, I don't know that it needs to be more than is assigned to people who use the internet.

    The internet is clearly one of the largest tools of control in this fascist gov's toolbox. Would you not agree?





    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    CBDC is the most insidious plan ever...


    Look up EO 14067

    [url]https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-14067-ensuring-responsible-development-digital-assets[/url...
    One takeaway from EO 14067 is there is no way Joe Biden had a clue about what he was signing.

    As far as it being ominous - that's a big check mark. It is.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    That is pretty harsh Atlas although, yes, some responsibility has to be laid at the feet of users and proponents.

    However, I don't know that it needs to be more than is assigned to people who use the internet.

    The internet is clearly one of the largest tools of control in this fascist gov's toolbox. Would you not agree?

    This is confirmed as True.

    Any system that aggregates demand and proposes shutting down alternatives (i.e. checks, physical cash, ICE cars, etc) is part of the fascist arsenal.

    Yep, maybe I was a bit harsh. I forgive them, for they know not what they did.

  9. #9

    Default

    The order does not change the way digital assets are governed immediately; nevertheless, it marks the start of a process to develop a regulatory framework that addresses all elements of digital assets. It demonstrates the United States' acknowledgment of the importance of digital assets and blockchain technology in the global financial system, as well as its intention to remain a leader in the global financial system through responsible payment innovation and digital asset development.
    Importance of digital assets... where is this going?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    This is confirmed as True.

    Any system that aggregates demand and proposes shutting down alternatives (i.e. checks, physical cash, ICE cars, etc) is part of the fascist arsenal.

    Yep, maybe I was a bit harsh. I forgive them, for they know not what they did.
    ... but, because of early adopters of digital currencies, there is an alternative and a place to go outside of the government facists toolbox.

    We are in a race between the trap closing us all in and freedom being so ubiquitous it cannot be controlled. I hope freedom wins.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •