Thread: LBMA report

Default LBMA report

It appears that the 2021 LBMA silver report is out. https://cdn.lbma.org.uk/downloads/Pu...port-Final.pdf

I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

One thing noted is a large jump in investors for the physical market. I assume these are new to bullion stacking started by pandemic worries and redditt wallstsilver. It seems as usual there is plenty of silver but the fabricated form is in short supply. FOMO from new investors is what I see as a cause for continued spot price strength along with high premiums. GIven time pandemic worries should continue subsiding, waiting for a large pullback here to at least 18$

I am of the opinion the high premiums are keeping many of the new physical investors at bay. They want to buy more but are gun shy. They will be triggered by lower premiums or new highs. Of course the bullion bankers know this. It will be interesting to see how it's resolved.

Not buying into plenty O shiny. Same lies as always. If it where silver O plenty there would not be tightness in the wholesale physical market. There is also no evidence of these piles of available in the inventory reports, the backwardation, ect. Do I need to go on?
    Last edited by ifionlyhadsomegold; 04-15-2021 at 08:23 PM.