Thread: Remember That Ship That Blocked The Suez Canal...

Default Remember That Ship That Blocked The Suez Canal...

Remember that ship that got stuck in the canal. Well, it seems there is quite a story behind the cargo being transported... Maybe Pizzagate isn't as far fetched as they would have us believe...

Trafficked Children, Bodies, Weapons Found on Evergreen Ship Blocking Suez Canal

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...f8TfL7IRCotXJ4
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

That is quite a tidbit of news I would venture. Should be FRONT PAGE with 3" Tall bold print on every outlet. why was I not surprised to see Arkies names in the mix
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Well, I just did a fact check and Reuters said it was false because they couldn't (or wouldn't) prove it was true. Seems odd when you couple it with the dick and ass picture the ship drew before getting stuck.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

If you know you know......
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    Remember that ship that got stuck in the canal. Well, it seems there is quite a story behind the cargo being transported... Maybe Pizzagate isn't as far fetched as they would have us believe...

Trafficked Children, Bodies, Weapons Found on Evergreen Ship Blocking Suez Canal

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...f8TfL7IRCotXJ4
    Hmmm, posted on April Fools day.
    If this is all true, I would love to see the guilty people busted & given lengthy prison sentences for it all. If this is a hoax, I would like to see the perpetrators punished in an appropriate way.