Thread: Anyone here have a 2007 frosted silver roo?

Default Anyone here have a 2007 frosted silver roo?

Apparently they come in two colors, green and brown. Either or both would be lovely to find if anyone knows where they can be found?

Also, in other news I just gnabbed 1993-1995 coin fair issues for about $200. ( an obscene amount for 3 troy ozt, no?)
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Those boxes look in great shape, must be something with australian weather that absolutely destroys them.

Red face

About 6:14-6:20 in the video is where you get the best view of the 94, but theirs other stuff to see too.

Yeah we pay allot. I started getting into numismatic stuff a little more after paying allot for .999, still, bought a 98 1 oz. silver panda fairly recently for 136.
    Last edited by everything1; 04-24-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Look what came in

https://youtu.be/IMqwLY0Cs80

I have the 2007, now just need the 2015 and I'll have the complete collection of frosted roos

2015 stands between me and ultimate victory!!!