Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Perth Mint Scandal

Default Perth Mint Scandal

Last edited by yellowsnow; 04-09-2021 at 09:48 PM.

No doubt. Kitco is going to be exposed real soon. If you don't hold it you don't own it.It's that simple.

Have you two not seen the information given by Kitco and also the preface that was placed regarding making unsubstantiated claims?

I'm going to practice restraint but it would be wise to either edit your posts or delete them.

Your choice but they need to change or go.

Well if we wait long enough it will be substantiated. You seem to be overreacting, I wonder why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Cobra View Post
    Well if we wait long enough it will be substantiated. You seem to be overreacting, I wonder why that is.
    Perhaps you were unable to see the difference between restraint and overreacting. In any case you choose badly.

(copied from https://gold-forum.kitco.com/showthr...04#post2742104 )

Hello all,

I was provided the following information from Kitco Metals, Inc. to post in the forum (in reply to some of the threads, so this will be redundant.).

Discussion and debate help inform all of us and Kitco welcomes same. Please keep in mind that we are guest of our host and it would be thoughtful of that if we keep the conversation to facts and not run off on unsubstantiated opinions of our host's products. To that end posts that appear to be unsubstantiated and detrimental to Kitco Metals, Inc. may be edited, moved, or deleted. If that occurs please accept it for what it is without escalating the issue which could cause further moderating actions.

Thanks to all.

Kitco Pool Accounts are unallocated accounts of precious metal deposits in which you do not have direct title to specifically allocated bullion bars or coins. As a Kitco Pool Account holder, you own a portion of a pool of precious metals held by Kitco on your behalf. Kitco will hold an equivalent amount at all times in forms including but not limited to bars, coins, or scrap. Every ounce of pool metal is covered with an ounce of metal in inventory at a bank, refinery, or Kitco vaults.

In exchange for your Kitco Pool, you can request and receive any physical precious metal bullion product available in our online store upon full payment of all applicable fabrication, shipping, and insurance charges. You can also sell your pool holdings to Kitco for full immediate payment at current market prices.

In silver, for immediate delivery, we currently have bars and rounds in sizes of 1000oz, 100, 10, and 1 oz. There is no shortage of silver in the market today. However, there is a backlog at the minting facilities of the companies who produce these products, so it's possible we may be out of stock in some of your preferred brands. We currently have products made by the Royal Canadian Mint and the US Mint on our shelves in Canada or the US, ready for immediate delivery. If you are a Kitco Pool Account hold and you'd like to exchange your pool holdings for physical, please call us at 1-877-775-4826 Mon – Thu 8:30-10 pm EST and Friday until 5 pm.
    Last edited by ynot2k; 04-09-2021 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Have you two not seen the information given by Kitco and also the preface that was placed regarding making unsubstantiated claims?

I'm going to practice restraint but it would be wise to either edit your posts or delete them.

Your choice but they need to change or go.
    thanks for the reminder, i've edited out the latter comment.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    thanks for the reminder, i've edited out the latter comment.
    Thank you yellowsnow. Your contributions to the forum are appreciated.

Best regards,
    ynot2k

Being a long standing Kitco customer I am not looking to have anything bad happen to them. I think it's fair to characterize the situation by saying they do not want a run on their pool accounts by an undue panic (not saying it's undue) placing a strain on their business model. Unfortunately the market may not cooperate.

Clearly the worlds entire system is not set up for such an event and never was. Taking delivery periodically has always been the best way to acquire physical PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by ifionlyhadsomegold View Post
    Being a long standing Kitco customer I am not looking to have anything bad happen to them. I think it's fair to characterize the situation by saying they do not want a run on their pool accounts by an undue panic (not saying it's undue) placing a strain on their business model. Unfortunately the market may not cooperate.

Clearly the worlds entire system is not set up for such an event and never was. Taking delivery periodically has always been the best way to acquire physical PM's.
    Thank you ifionlyhadsomegold,

Your post is an example of how "Discussion and debate help inform all of us" and how it can be done n a way that does "not run off on unsubstantiated opinions of our host's products" https://gold-forum.kitco.com/showthr...04#post2742104

Your input is appreciated.

Best regards,
    ynot2k

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast