Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver dip - 24.40

Default Silver dip - 24.40

Can anyone explain the dip to 24.40 on the 25th?
    Why did it go down and back up so rapidly?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post

TIA
    Silver is volatile... current range is $24 to $29 ... been that way since August.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

TIA
    SPOOFED by TPTB

Option close prices had a large number of short sales in the $25.00 range.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

TIA
    In the world of today, under $25 is a good price for silver, if you still need to add to your silver stack, hope you were fast and pulled the trigger.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

silver may be on sale.
    Short holders may need to shed paper hands.
    Sell sell sell damn barbaric metal (in paper format)

OP! what is the price of Physical Silver that you can get your hands upon?
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

One of the big banks was making some big sells, they did these in pre-market, which is about the same time as silver dropped.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUKKBN2BJ0KO

who here has the newest crystal ball? how low is it going this time? each week i have to drop my sell price on craigslist to get prospects. should have could have would have but didnt on the high. i think i will seal up the safe again for another 5 - 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    who here has the newest crystal ball? how low is it going this time? each week i have to drop my sell price on craigslist to get prospects. should have could have would have but didnt on the high. i think i will seal up the safe again for another 5 - 10 years.
    I don't think we're there just yet.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

One of my local LCS buys junk US silver for $17 and sells at $22. He will not buy from wholesalers at this time, because the premiums are too high and he can't chance getting left holding the bag,
    Stacking since the late 1970's

I am adding to my physical at these levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast