Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Are you Ready for the Bull Run in Silver to Commence? I'm Back People.

I am now on the 15-20 yr plan myself
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

welcome back dude..

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    You and me both! I thought things were coming undone back then, good thing I listened to my financial advisor and stayed in the stock market and didn't go all in on PM. Might be why I'm gun shy now and can't convince myself that this can't go on much longer. Now I'm hoping TPTB can keep the system screwed together for 20+ more years. I'll be got about then and won't have to live with the mess! But I do have my "insurance" just in case.
    The word "got" in the next to last line should be "gone". A ten thumbs typing error.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

i think we are heading for a nice run in this sector how far i dont know but definitely worthwhile

i could see silver going up to the 45 to 50 dollar area fwiw

that is as far as my crystal ball could see . one other thing to be honest

the only way we can get any real change is thru system failure

can that happen i dont know but we do live in interesting and challenging times
    Last edited by sadie1947; 04-02-2021 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie1947 View Post
    i think we are heading for a nice run in this sector how far i dont know but definitely worthwhile

i could see silver going up to the 45 to 50 dollar area fwiw

that is as far as my crystal ball could see . one other thing to be honest

the only way we can get any real change is thru system failure

can that happen i dont know but we do live in interesting and challenging times
    I see that this is your first post. Welcome aboard.

I agree that we live in interesting times. I recall that silver has chased that $45-50 range twice before in my lifetime. I am curious what information causes you to expect to see that range again now?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    I see that this is your first post. Welcome aboard.

I agree that we live in interesting times. I recall that silver has chased that $45-50 range twice before in my lifetime. I am curious what information causes you to expect to see that range again now?
    hi silver palm . that is based on the first wave up we did about 16 bucks on the first wave up i figure this wave 3 could be about 24 bucks so that would take us into the 45 to 50 dollars range . thanks for the welcome

lets see the silver stocks held up very well during this pullback and are breaking out now

Quote Originally Posted by Unsustainable View Post
    Hollywood made a movie based on dreams from the Silver Forum. It's called Groundhog Day.
    Tuco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gedt...el=MichaelBute

The locals can just raise car registration fees otherwise. I recently paid $500 to get title/tax/plates. They added an EV fee to the yearly plate sticker registration as well, even though I can't afford an EV, the richer among us can, thus I pay for their privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    China Joe is talking about a road use tax to replace the federal gas tax. Want to bet the gas tax doesn't go away even if they pass a road tax. Goes along with passing a stimulus bill to give money to people and then raising taxes on the people to pay for the money they gave to people. Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    The locals can just raise car registration fees otherwise. I recently paid $500 to get title/tax/plates. They added an EV fee to the yearly plate sticker registration as well, even though I can't afford an EV, the richer among us can, thus I pay for their privilege.
    Illinois has gone Ghestoppo on this stuff as well... thanks alot Pritzker!!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678