Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you Ready for the Bull Run in Silver to Commence? I'm Back People.

Quote Originally Posted by slapster267 View Post
    I've been hearing on the street this same story since about 1982. ~267
    Hollywood made a movie based on dreams from the Silver Forum. It's called Groundhog Day.
    Gold. The only money that matters. The only money that lasts.

Very Positive. The "Sell in May and go away" is going to throw a lot of investors in turmoil. My belief, since things have flipped upside down in the world... May just "may" surprise us all with much higher prices. We shall See.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    Someone over on seeking alpha just did an article saying it time to load up on SILJ. It's a fun read anyway if you like silver.
    I loaded up on SILJ 1-3 weeks ago.

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some men’s principle to pay interest, and seems against others’ interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Third legs are usually amputated.
    With coin shows in my area opening up hopefully by june I expect a flood of inventory. This bull could belly flop to 15$ in a flash.

i have not heard of any coin shows opening back up here but am eagerly anticipating it. That sure would be nice. I often found good scores at larger venues. i got my first one and my arm still hurts from the shot a couple days ago. when i am pure again, lol, i can go back into public.

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Maybe your taxes need to increase to help service the debt. At least a change to the IRS code to get rid of the loopholes. Corporations are "not" patriotic. Many funnel profits to other countries to avoid paying their share of American taxes.

Lots of common sense fixes need to happen...yet people avoid the fix as the lobby groups are just buying senators and congressmen by the bucketful. Hey, outlaw the hidden money, and reduce the amount of contributions come election time.

The market sets the price of silver and other metals....not someone's wet dream of $400.00 per oz. I agree, naked short selling should be outlawed. If that was to happen we may even see an increase in the values of all metals. ...just my 2 cents
    Maybe we need to limit government and understand that taxation is theft... i know, novel concept.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Maybe we need to limit government and understand that taxation is theft... i know, novel concept.
    It's not novel at all, it's a wet dream concept. Otherwise you end up like an African village with pot-hold dirt roads with oxen poop. Otherwise who pays for the infrastructure required to run a civilized nation? Why not take some of that war-chest money budget and divert it to benefit your nation. Corporations need to pay their fair share, fix the tax loopholes.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    It's not novel at all, it's a wet dream concept. Otherwise you end up like an African village with pot-hold dirt roads with oxen poop. Otherwise who pays for the infrastructure required to run a civilized nation? Why not take some of that war-chest money budget and divert it to benefit your nation. Corporations need to pay their fair share, fix the tax loopholes.
    Taxes go up, and everybody is trying to push up prices by ten percent , but the potholes stay, roads if mended roads look nowadays ike patchwork bedspreads....

refused to pay more at the barbers, either old price or goodbye, and refused to pay 245 euro for a new phone which costed two weeks ago 175. Intention was to buy two new ones, one for me and one for thny alterego. They can stick their phones in their windmill. Got a 20 coronae 1894 instead.

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    Taxes go up, and everybody is trying to push up prices by ten percent , but the potholes stay, roads if mended roads look nowadays ike patchwork bedspreads....

refused to pay more at the barbers, either old price or goodbye, and refused to pay 245 euro for a new phone which costed two weeks ago 175. Intention was to buy two new ones, one for me and one for thny alterego. They can stick their phones in their windmill. Got a 20 coronae 1894 instead.

Golditiki2+++
    For sure, some places increase the cost of their product far faster than inflation, I recently refused to pay $26 for a Pastrami Sandwhich. However, once you see all places raising their prices to what you would not expect, it's not the merchant who is charging to much, rather it is the buyer who does not know what is happening to the dollar. And yes, gold and silver are still a good value today, I've been loading up at sub $1800, and bought all the way down to under $1690. For silver, got enough a year ago with the March panic, now I've just been converting to physical -- I always make sure the digital fraudsters pay up by doing so when premiums are not crazy with the bullion dealers.

For necessary services, I'll pay whatever is needed, understand inflation, which is why I pay my own help over $30/hour, really what is min. wage if you convert to silver coins of the 1960's. One should try not to place to much value in those dirty fiat bankster digits -- it will just get you thinking everyone is greedy and overpaid, when really it's all about the government and banks pulling tricks on the people.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast