Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Ready for the Bull Run in Silver to Commence? I'm Back People.

Exclamation Are you Ready for the Bull Run in Silver to Commence? I'm Back People.

It's finally time for the Bull Run in silver to Commence. Loaded up and ready for the Rocket to Blast off. Why you might ask? Any Government that purposefully give free money to it's people can mean only one thing. The Economic Crash of our lifetime is approaching fast here in the United States and the rest of the World. Everyone of us here sees the writing on the table. We are all watching prices go up on every thing from food, lumber, copper, rubber, etc. Yet Silver, gold, and Platinum seem to be at an almost stand still. We have known for decades that the prices of precious metals have been strategically deflated. Now that JPM and the like are loaded with Silver Bullion in hidden vaults, yet sell paper derivatives out like there is no tomorrow, we are truly in for the pm ride of our lifetime.

Once the people of the World realize that throwing money into digital currency, stocks, and the like won't cement their wealth it will be too late. Silver, gold, platinum, copper, and other metals are basically disappearing at an incredible rate. Hence the premiums of the metals. Why are there over $5 premiums for basic silver bullion, and $10 over spot for Silver Eagles? Supply and demand falls into this category, but also fear of the inevitable. The demise of the U.S. Dollar.

The true value of Silver will be seen very soon. There will be such a rush to precious metals that many of the Bullion Dealers will simply have to close their doors due to not being able to find any more product to sell to its consumers. The average Joes of the world will simply not sell.

Word on the streets is that the U.S. Government will soon announce the beginning of its "digital coin". People will be reluctant using digital funds. Think about the 90% of seniors that simply love cash. The transition will be hard, but it won't be complicated. Once the digital dollar is introduced cash will basically be "dead". My thought is that the U.S. Government will try and keep its citizens burdened with the same debt we have now. The system is simply "BROKE". The currency, power, and influence will be so diminished that the U.S. will basically become a third world nation unfortunately. Most of what Americans (including myself) consume are made in other Countries of the World. China still holds TRILLIONS in U.S. Debt. What happens when the U.S. Defaults? War? There won't be money to raise war in any Country.

Prepare for the inevitable people. Buy silver, gold, and the like while you can get your hands on it. Seriously. Don't fool around. I'm even buying at these high premiums and I've been a trader, and stacker for the last 18 years. Recently there have been estimations that silver bullion should be worth approximately around $400 per ounce currently.
    That will change as prices continue to inflate. When the banks (comex, jpm, and the like) begin to let the price in silver ride you will know the end is upon us for the U.S. Dollar.
    Don't think about it. Buy Now, or regret it later.

My 2 Cents.
    Cheers.

This may all be true. But as long as JPM et al can spoof the price down with naked shorts on CME, we will not see what should happen with $ inflation.

In my opinion it's only a matter of time when those "naked shorts" come to a screeching halt. Once the true fraud is exposed then that's all she wrote. I have a theory about the crypto craze. Imagine all of those people selling their precious metals and finding every dime they have to get into the crypto craze. We all know how volatile the crypto market is. Once most of the worlds precious metals are stored away by the one's in the know (banking system, etc.) then the crypto craze will come to terrible demise. Looking back to history everyone in their dog will want metals. Prices fly. I don't know when this will occur but we are close in my opinion. I could be wrong of course, but just don't trust ANY man made system. May God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by refrep View Post
    Word on the streets is that the U.S. Government will soon announce the beginning of its "digital coin".
    What street? Post links
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

This time will be different...

Or will it?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

What year is this post? It says 2021, but it sounds like 2010.

Maybe your taxes need to increase to help service the debt. At least a change to the IRS code to get rid of the loopholes. Corporations are "not" patriotic. Many funnel profits to other countries to avoid paying their share of American taxes.

Lots of common sense fixes need to happen...yet people avoid the fix as the lobby groups are just buying senators and congressmen by the bucketful. Hey, outlaw the hidden money, and reduce the amount of contributions come election time.

The market sets the price of silver and other metals....not someone's wet dream of $400.00 per oz. I agree, naked short selling should be outlawed. If that was to happen we may even see an increase in the values of all metals. ...just my 2 cents
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Maybe your taxes need to increase to help service the debt. At least a change to the IRS code to get rid of the loopholes. Corporations are "not" patriotic. Many funnel profits to other countries to avoid paying their share of American taxes.

Lots of common sense fixes need to happen...yet people avoid the fix as the lobby groups are just buying senators and congressmen by the bucketful. Hey, outlaw the hidden money, and reduce the amount of contributions come election time.

The market sets the price of silver and other metals....not someone's wet dream of $400.00 per oz. I agree, naked short selling should be outlawed. If that was to happen we may even see an increase in the values of all metals. ...just my 2 cents
    Like a broken record...Heard this for over 10 years now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post

it is not in the interest of the tricksters to set gold free from fraudactions, they rather would add some to the list if they could.

actually one hears that the value of the US dollar will go up 20 pct. Is of course nonsense, but the media are selling the story even Zerohedge, The PTB has to counterbalance with words the reality of quantitative easing on all sides of all oceans, The central banks are using bought back bonds and other stuff as landfill..., but
    so expect an attack on the price of PMs.

Golditiki2+++

Commodities are showing signs of inflation over the last year.

iShares S&P GSCI Commodity-Indexed Trust (GSG)
    March 23, 2020: 9.66
    March 23, 2021: 13.98
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast