Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: There is no physical silver shortage - hundreds of milions of ounces mined yearly!! ~267

Life is what you make it. Pretty simple over here for me, and yes my gold is up significantly over the past few years. ~267

Stick around it will be dipping much lower than $24.40. ~267

!!great!!!

It's been about two weeks, 100 oz. bars are down to 3050, generics same price, while eagles are still 35+ in 100 oz. lots. Still a pretty hefty premium.

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    it is certainly the right moment to shove fake silver into the mouth of those who dream about cheap prices. the falsemetalindustry is booming, buy their stocks.

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Well, if so these dealers are certainly loosing out a lot given the high premiums that now exist. Given you can still get silver casting gain for near spot, the great disconnect has not happened yet, so any dealer just sitting on their bullion is loosing out. Those mints that are still minting must be making some nice profits, Valcambi is one of them. There is a shortage of bullion, thus the high premiums. As for as shortage in the total market -- isn't it more just about at what price, you pay enough, you will find whatever you need?
    My post was 100% sarcasm.

A local dealer near me is trying to deal with a nut case to get supply since there's nothing to stock except from stuff coming from complete nut jobs.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Well, if so these dealers are certainly loosing out a lot given the high premiums that now exist. Given you can still get silver casting gain for near spot, the great disconnect has not happened yet,...
    Where are you seeing casting grain available?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    APMEX has it, but it ain't anywhere near spot, it's $30+ per ounce....
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    Davod H Fell refinery. $1 /OZT over spot for last10 years

Quote Originally Posted by slapster267 View Post
    Stick around it will be dipping much lower than $24.40. ~267

Define much...

There's no shortage... it's just not everyone who wants some can get some.

If we're seeing this much trouble in the silver market over a very small segment of the population demanding silver, just wait 'til monetary demand goes mainstream as the FED destroys the dollar.

You ain't seen nuthin' yet.
    Govern this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast