Thread: 4th Stimulus>>>Now a regular occurrence

Default 4th Stimulus>>>Now a regular occurrence

Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Ha!! wish I was wrong about it but I also love being right more than just about anything else in the world. Although I'm sure we all saw this coming....

Well, it's not like the odds were not in favor of continuation of events. Even the interest rate falling over years has been just one continuous helicopter drop. The problem is the money just rises back to the top and all this technological industrial growth of apparently everything isn't anything that I ever plan on being able to afford. I guess they can keep forcing it on until a sun spot finally takes a good zap at us.

Here's a link that will show you how much your town or village is getting from the Federal printing press.

https://wirepoints.org/how-much-is-y...re-wirepoints/
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    Here's a link that will show you how much your town or village is getting from the Federal printing press.

https://wirepoints.org/how-much-is-y...re-wirepoints/
    Looks like my burg has a LOT of federal butt kissers or something akin to that.
    dividing the allocation by the population shows around $150 each person
    Last edited by vertical1; 04-17-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Looks like my burg has a LOT of federal butt kissers or something akin to that.
    dividing the allocation by the population shows around $150 each person
    My town is getting about $2.1M which comes out to about $100 a person.

Child tax credit of $3600 a kid for a year kicks in with monthly checks.

So many people are about to get $3,600 in new stimulus checks – are you one of them?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...em/ar-BB1fRqti

....a big chunk of American taxpayers are about to get something even better than a new one-time $1,400 check from the federal government soon. It’s a round of monthly payments that add up to $3,600 over the course of the year, and the new payments are set to kick off in July.

These payments are part of an expansion of the federal child tax credit that was included in the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief legislation that President Biden signed into law on March 11. IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig confirmed in recent days that these monthly payments are set to begin in July — and whatever else you want to say about them, it’s hard to argue that the payments don’t count as a new recurring stimulus check for people (they’re just not labeled as such).
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    Child tax credit of $3600 a kid for a year kicks in with monthly checks.

So many people are about to get $3,600 in new stimulus checks – are you one of them?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...em/ar-BB1fRqti

....a big chunk of American taxpayers are about to get something even better than a new one-time $1,400 check from the federal government soon. It’s a round of monthly payments that add up to $3,600 over the course of the year, and the new payments are set to kick off in July.

These payments are part of an expansion of the federal child tax credit that was included in the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief legislation that President Biden signed into law on March 11. IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig confirmed in recent days that these monthly payments are set to begin in July — and whatever else you want to say about them, it’s hard to argue that the payments don’t count as a new recurring stimulus check for people (they’re just not labeled as such).
    Wow, that's absurd. I'm assuming the payments are temporary?