Thread: The Banks are Broke

Default The Banks are Broke

This is not new information but it sure is relevant.

Get the word OUT.....

Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post

Get the word OUT.....

Wow. I wonder how long it was until he "suicided" himself with 2 to the back of the head.

He could make it as a leader of the "Honesty" party. I wish it would go viral.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Here's a nifty little piece on the SLR issue that is coming up - https://www.marketwatch.com/articles...=mw_latestnews

According to them, banks may not be able to accept deposits & rates may need to go negative. I find the logic astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post

Get the word OUT.....

Wow, someone other than me is using those same words? That's an eye opener. Who is this guy?

Here is a different take on the matter claiming banks are broke. I made it through the whole video and found it very informative