Thread: To grade, or not to grade!!!

Hybrid View

Default To grade, or not to grade!!!

My latest thread has inspired me. This thread I now create is where I hope we all meet and discuss whether or not it is worth the effort to grade a particular coin or medal.

I present my first submission.

https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...0-duid-1477178

Personally, I wager it isn't. However, if I am going to send multiple coins I want to avoid " details" ratings, and I have no idea how to do that haha.

Anyway, everyone is welcome to post some coins up for our " Hopes and Dreams," thread.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

no

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    no

Thanks for the input, your in depth analysis and contribution was very helpful. Thanking you...
    Last edited by windweaver77; 03-07-2021 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Forgot to say " thank you. "

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

My next possible submission for grading. What ya think guys? To grade, or not to grade, that is the question!!

https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...6-duid-1415655

What is it worth graded, assuming it comes graded as well as you hope? If it would be worth more than it costs to grade it, why not take a chance?
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    What is it worth graded, assuming it comes graded as well as you hope? If it would be worth more than it costs to grade it, why not take a chance?
    I have no clue how it would grade, but xf is worth $250 according to the link.