Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just watched A contractor throw A fit after paying $2.49 for A 20 ounce bottle of coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    More like $1.89, but yes that is true. Hard to fit a 2L into a cup holder...unless you have an F-150.
    Yes. . I was at the store again today and the 99 cents is the "on sale" price.
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

What I can't understand is buying a large soft drink at a fast food restaurant when there's free refills! Doesn't matter to me, because when it's one of the few times I visit those places each year I ask for a cup and get the free water from the soft drink machines.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    Congrats.

i did the same for controlling my waist line.
    You should also cut down diary products. I replaced milk with soy and almond drink.
    Do use butter for pan frying.
    Dairy is for baby cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Dairy is for baby cows.
    Disagree. I eat a disgusting amount of cheese by anyone's standards....

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAllMyLife View Post
    Heavy cream and cheese are my major fat calories. When on a low carb kindaketo diet, fat is where it's at! My breakfast is a cup of cream and with some coffee. And Walmart dark chocolate morsels......
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    Heavy cream and cheese are my major fat calories. When on a low carb kindaketo diet, fat is where it's at! My breakfast is a cup of cream and with some coffee. And Walmart dark chocolate morsels......
    I'm with you on the dark chocolate. I eat a few bars of Lindtt 95% every week. I'm not big on milk or cream but I do eat a ton of brie cheese.

I'm with you on the dark chocolate. I eat a few bars of Lindtt 95% every week. I'm not big on milk or cream but I do eat a ton of brie cheese.
    Aldis has some German 70% and 85% dark chocolate. You have to be careful with the morsels among different brands as I look for the lowest carbs/highest fiber. Same thing with any potatoe type product. One place I shop has a low carb shredded hash browns, a bargain no-name brand too. But the lowest carb ones around. Maybe it has fake potatoes? But all the meat you want too. No worries about salt, fat; just carbs. I take a soluble fiber supplement, a multivitamin, some other minor supplements.

Just ordered some potassium iodate pills!!!!!!!
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Funny, I was picking up pizza on Friday and added a 2L bottle of Ginger Ale.... $3.50
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    good for you everything, sounds like you have a grip on things.
    I'm a fan of Weston Price groups as well, and we connect with the raw milk foodies. But, dairy gets harder to digest for some of us as we age. I to am a fan of the 95% dark chocolate, just one square a day keeps us in magnesium, one factor for heart health, cramps are often low magnesium.

I feel spoiled for the opportunity to drink spring water from a deep aquifer. https://www.ewg.org/

Last edited by everything1; 02-17-2021 at 12:20 AM.

cheese is a by product of milk.
    but milk is a food for infant mammals as god meant so.
    Even adult chimp, gorilla, monkeys don't drink milk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast