Page 1 of 35 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Squeezing / SLV squeze please READ !!! Very important

Default Short Squeezing / SLV squeze please READ !!! Very important

if u not aware of gamestop (GME), professional shorters massively shorted GME because they think brick and mortar game seller will go away like dodo bird. The gamer community gang up and in reddit, got the gamer community to buy the stock and push GME higher from under 20 on jan 12, 2021 to 347.51 today as shorters trying to exit their position, a 20X in 2 weeks. Shorters lost $5+ billion so far. Same goes for AMC, up 301% today.

Now if only silver community can force the silver shorter to squeeze SLV, silver could more than moon but to mars.
    Unfortunately i think bankers can do naked short, making silver short squeeze harder.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...ld_slv_silver/
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 01-27-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    if u not aware of gamestop (GME), professional shorters massively shorted GME because they think brick and mortar game seller will go away like dodo bird. The gamer community gang up and in reddit, got the gamer community to buy the stock and push GME higher from under 20 on jan 12, 2021 to 347.51 today as shorters trying to exit their position, a 20X in 2 weeks. Shorters lost $5+ billion so far. Same goes for AMC, up 301% today.

Now if only silver community can force the silver shorter to squeeze SLV, silver could more than moon but to mars.
    Unfortunately i think bankers can do naked short, making silver short squeeze harder.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...ld_slv_silver/
    Well, I actually bought AMC on the 20th for like $3.20 and harvested $$$'s a couple times over the past couple days. I pulled out a big win for the portfolio. I still have 220 shares left. Hopefully, the squeeze will give another run tomorrow.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

I would love this, but what's the market cap of SLV? Gme was a small cap last month. Maybe the redditors are rich enough to take silver shorts down now lol

So how do they run the price up? Someone would have to buy an outrageously overpriced stock that would likely lose them a lot of money.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

They have one. AG.
    Closed at almost 14, up 2.50 AH.

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    So how do they run the price up? Someone would have to buy an outrageously overpriced stock that would likely lose them a lot of money.
    I dont know! Im shocked that a small group had so much control of the action. I think the key was that more GME was shorted than was truly available, so all those new long positions refusing to sell make it like a turbo short squeeze.

Shorts (Melvin Capital), and others kept shorting, which means they are borrowing shares at higher and higher prices, thinking they hit the jackpot, they did it to themselves, then blamed retail. Melvin even gave up it's short position on GME today.
    As far as retail goes.
    They call themselves autist, degenerates, etc., because the MM treat them as such.

Then, the MM go and lobby Biden over it, wimps.

I think the Gamestop short squeeze is just another pump and dump scam. The only difference is that the new justification for buying Gamestop stock is to stick it to the hedge funds, which appeals to a lot of people. But the people who got into this scam early will decide when to dump it and make the big profits while the late comers will end up losing a lot of money. Whoever buys Gamestop stock right now is an ignorant newbie or an idiot/fool. The price is already high. I think it's $300 now. If I owned this stock I would sell it right now before it crashes. It'll crash eventually. Gamestop is fundamentally a bad business. I just took a look at the wallstreetbets reddit sub and they are screaming at people to hold on to the stock and telling them that they are an idiot if they sell! HA!!! No they are an idiot if they hold!!!!!

I wonder if the CME CB paper naked shorts are going to push the silver spot price down first? Why is the manipulation over yet?

I think most of the buying was in out of the money calls so it not like you can lose $300/share. That's how they hooked them. Nice to see the tables turned on wall street after they have been working us over for decades. Wall Street is a one way street and the retail investors hooked them at their own game.
    Last edited by ifionlyhadsomegold; 01-28-2021 at 05:03 AM.

Page 1 of 35 123456711 ... LastLast