Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Stimulus

Default 3rd Stimulus

Well since checks have been dispensed for the 1st and 2nd round, and once again I got no stimulus money....I could not resist.

How long do you suppose it will be before this one is out of the floor?

I think you will see another distribution in around 6 months
    Any guesses?
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Like I said in another thread, it will be a quarterly payment before long. Then monthly, then every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Well since checks have been dispensed for the 1st and 2nd round, and once again I got no stimulus money....I could not resist.
    Any guesses?
    I don't get a Nickel of the "Free Money" either yet they continue to find ways to make a mockery of those that actually work for it.

Plenty of Civil Service those folks could be doing for their tax-free $600,1200,2000 checks.
    Help clean up a burnt down City or pick up some of the Sh^t disrespectful people leave behind in National / State / Local Parks etc
    Last edited by GOLDnSILVERchips; 01-06-2021 at 08:51 PM.

I work in an industry destroyed by covid. If anything more consistancy to unemployed. When they gave out the extra 300, I was waiting for it then I heard you had to apply separately, so it took me 12 weeks later rt8 o get the money and it was 1800 minus taxes in one shot. But by then I I wish I got 300 a week earlier and if unemployment knew I qualified why did I have to chase it.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    I think you will see another distribution in around 6 months
    Any guesses?
    Just read some new headlines. It may not even be as long as a couple weeks away. Pick that money tree....yeah
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAllMyLife View Post
    Like I said in another thread, it will be a quarterly payment before long. Then monthly, then every two weeks.
    Prescient
    [ presh-uhnt, ‐ee-uhnt pree-shuhnt, ‐shee-uhnt ]
    ADJECTIVE
    having prescience, or knowledge of things or events before they exist or happen; having foresight
    The prescient economist was one of the few to see the financial collapse coming.
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Prescient
    [ presh-uhnt, ‐ee-uhnt pree-shuhnt, ‐shee-uhnt ]
    ADJECTIVE
    having prescience, or knowledge of things or events before they exist or happen; having foresight
    The prescient economist was one of the few to see the financial collapse coming.
    If you'd like some prescient humor, when they decriminalized all the hard drugs in Oregon I said to my daughter "I can see it now, a politician on a soap box saying "if you vote for my opponent, he'll take your heroin away!". Brilliant really, you know damn well how those addicts will vote with that threat looming. Anyway, back to the stimulus talk.

Here we go AGAIN slamming it to about 10 generations further down the path
    How soon before we start seeing the new $1000000 Bill?

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Last edited by vertical1; 01-15-2021 at 08:09 AM.

They seem to like to push it out as quickly as possible, once they've got your checking account routing number your pretty well set to go.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    They seem to like to push it out as quickly as possible, once they've got your checking account routing number your pretty well set to go.
    Yea. . BidenHarri$$ want to get their name on your biggest payday yet. $1400 > anything trump gave you.
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast