Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 266670717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: BTC Has Hit 25K

Quote Originally Posted by insidedealer View Post
    Time to stop thinking and decide.
    If you continue to hold there is a risk you could make more fiat.
    yes I may still be thinking when it gets back to 68k and beyond!

I didn't buy at ~15K to replace what I sold so that price may forever be in history.

Sold.

Casey in latest marketing email, (written I think by a Nick Giambruno) states Coinbase and Binance have been served regulatory complaints from the SEC. Apparently Coinbase is less severe. Long long write up that basically says the .gov is coming after crypto... all crypto except Bitcoin (get's left alone for various reasons.) The claim is made that all crypto is going to suffer and that those who get out of it will look for what's left standing which will be Bitcoin and that should start the next (massive!) leg up.

So there are two reasons why someone might want to buy into, or increase their holdings of, Bitcoin (the first reason being that I sold and I am more often wrong then right. Of course if I had held I would have had the same 'curse' hanging over my decision.)

As an aside from a technical perspective BTC up is sure possible. It dropped down to near 15k and then quickly doubled to near 30K and then pulled back... but the pull back seems to have stalled in the vicinity of where it is now ~25 - ~26. To me it looks like a possible bottom is in place but only an ill informed person, or a fool, would trade on something I write.

Nice little pop up today... Almost 2K
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    Nice little pop up today... Almost 2K

Hi Todd, When I check I use coinbase. I don't think it showed that. From what amount to what amount did you see?

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Hi Todd, When I check I use coinbase. I don't think it showed that. From what amount to what amount did you see?
    I used the Kitco Crypto chart... https://www.kitco.com/price/bitcoin/ but it jibes with the run up of my wallet.
    They passed a noble law
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    I used the Kitco Crypto chart... https://www.kitco.com/price/bitcoin/ but it jibes with the run up of my wallet.
    Ok I see that. Coinbase was still showing 266xx but went to 28xxx when I refreshed the screen.

Finally popped through 31K this morning. At some point we are going to see another parabolic surge. My prediction would be through 200K. The people who have held on will be happy and the people who have resisted because they thought they missed the boat will buy in at 175K and cry when it drops back to 60K that is all just a scam.

Sigh... I just wish my dog hadn't chewed up the paper my key was written on.
    They passed a noble law
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

Gregory Mannarino agrees, in part, with you. He says that when several current bubbles pop money will move to PMs, commodities, and crypto.

I dipped a toe in this water...too cold for me.

My 32k "investment" is worth 8.5k at the moment.

Thats what happens when you skip the DD phase....a fool and his money are soon parted.

I know a lot of people would sell and cut losses, but Im riding this out. Its not really lost money till you sell it. I've seen the charts, these things can be dormant for years then pop so...
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

I got out a while ago. Probably a good sign to buy

If it does go to 7K I would look at buying again. My waiting for 7k is likely another good sign to buy now.