Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21616566676869707172737475767781 ... LastLast

Thread: BTC Has Hit 25K

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    I will buy again if it goes down significantly more. As far as I am concerned, nothing is safe. I trust absolutely nothing. Crypto is the only thing I can think of that cannot be taken from me without my complience.

One thing for sure is it is not going to keep going down forever.

Saw the bottom earlier today, .070 for DOGE and hesitated thinking it might go down further. Back above .08 tonight, I bought last night at .084 and was above .09 by morning. Then SFB happened. When DOGE is mooning it can't be stopped, but I check the BTC price in calmer markets to get a sense of where things are going for DOGE. The bottom for BTC was $15,589 to DOGE at .0702

Good call on bitcoin. How did you arrive at it?

Not exactly sure what you are asking. The low price I pulled from a Robinhood bar chart. For the DOGE/BTC "ratio" just watching the price action and getting a feel for the movements. Other coins move in similar ways all more or less with BTC as the least common denominator for lack of a better term. It is really a rough guide for me and I' am sure there are much better tools out there, but my buy and hold long term strategy is simple enough.

Haha, Sam's apology tour has DOGE back above .09

Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Not exactly sure what you are asking. The low price I pulled from a Robinhood bar chart. For the DOGE/BTC "ratio" just watching the price action and getting a feel for the movements. Other coins move in similar ways all more or less with BTC as the least common denominator for lack of a better term. It is really a rough guide for me and I' am sure there are much better tools out there, but my buy and hold long term strategy is simple enough.
    and4rik, thanks for your reply.

I was asking HOW you determined it TO BE the low. I know the prices can be found multiple places, but how were you able to call the low? Nice call btw

Bought .10 (1/10th) bitcoin for $1820 including all fees.

Maybe I was not clear, I did not call the low. I just happened to look on my phone app at the sell off bottom. I have read that there ate other exchanges that post different BTC prices, it is possible that it could have been bought for well below the $15,589 that I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Maybe I was not clear, I did not call the low. I just happened to look on my phone app at the sell off bottom. I have read that there ate other exchanges that post different BTC prices, it is possible that it could have been bought for well below the $15,589 that I saw.
    Ah ok. Yes two dimensional pixel communication is lacking in some ways. Thanks for clearing it up.

But maybe it will be the low.

I understand you did not "call the low" at the number you mentioned, it was just the low for the day.

However it may turn out to be the low... considering the FTX blowup Bitcoin has held up relatively well. Today quite a drop but hey ... you know it's coming... 'we talkin' bout bitcoin'.