Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 337377787980818283

Thread: BTC Has Hit 25K

I use the Fold card that pays me my cash back in bitcoin satoshis. You can use it to pay bills (satoshi ching), buy materials for work (satoshi ching), dinners (satoshi ching), gift card to restaurants and Amazon (satoshi ching), gas (satoshi ching). It will never be easier to accumulate satoshi's than it is right now. I don't know if it is allowed to post a link to the card, but if you use my link, we both get a bonus... PM me for the link.

You can also buy BTC withing the funds of the app for little or no charge. I use the fold card to accumulate BTC by paying bills and buying using my balance.
    Last edited by t00nces2; 02-27-2024 at 07:43 PM.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Since this thread is in the open forums best to edit the link out. But I don't see a problem with posting it with the info in general discussions.

I'm interested in knowing if it is a bank since it seems to offer debit cards. I hope you'll start a thread in GD
    Last edited by ynot2k; 02-27-2024 at 06:22 PM.

So, we have gotten to 60K. Did you get out? I say you're in, hang for a while. We are where the weak hands who bought at the top are thinking they finally have a chance to get their money back out. People are gaining more confidence and the next step on the ladder is 70K. Once 70 is topped, the bridle will be off and she'll run for a bit. Look at the 10k to 70k run '20-'21. I expect you'll see a pop that looks like that on the BTC chart three years from now.. Bitcoin has no top because the dollar has no bottom.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Limit order of 60,010 was filled as soon as price got there. Sold half of what I had for a double. Now I have bought in at $60k with profit money only. I'm not sure if I would put the money back in when it drops back to some place, if it does.

But I guess I can thank the thieves. I wouldn't have this if they hadn't gotten into my account and bought it.