Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 28,558............?

  1. #1

    Question 28,558............?

    Dow at the Moment with Millions and MILLIONS Not Working at ALL... Wow.
    x3

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Just a measure of the 10% who own 90% of the Dollar assets.
    The FED for Wall Street gang has been in charge for nearly two Decades now.
    Man Street continues to struggle and yes it matters.
    The game has ramped up from keep them struggling to keep them poor, homeless, jobless and of course angry and this no coincidence in an Election cycle.
    Those of us who get our little taste of the Banker criminality don’t get too giddy as they’ll pull the rug from under you whenever they deem to their benefit + you’ll never see it coming.
    End the FED and it ends the entire distorted, nothing is real criminality and the weaponizing of everything.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    Just a measure of the 10% who own 90% of the Dollar assets.
    The FED for Wall Street gang has been in charge for nearly two Decades now.
    Man Street continues to struggle and yes it matters.
    The game has ramped up from keep them struggling to keep them poor, homeless, jobless and of course angry and this no coincidence in an Election cycle.
    Those of us who get our little taste of the Banker criminality don’t get too giddy as they’ll pull the rug from under you whenever they deem to their benefit + you’ll never see it coming.
    End the FED and it ends the entire distorted, nothing is real criminality and the weaponizing of everything.
    And Ending the Fed Ain't going to happen.
    IF Trump is so good and on OUR Side why won't he?
    (Maybe because he can't?)
    x3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    And Ending the Fed Ain't going to happen.
    IF Trump is so good and on OUR Side why won't he?
    (Maybe because he can't?)
    Yea, he'd be up against some pretty powerful, about as powerful as it gets competition there ...
    The Currency exchangers own and run this planet and like mentioned, with no good will towards you , me or even an individual Country... Yet everyone centers on "Politicians" as if they have a damned say in next to anything.
    Sometimes you're just in too deep to get out ..... We'll see.

    Add:
    "aircover to do “whatever it takes” Inflation can now run hotter than 2%, rates can stay at 0% (or go negative) for the next decade+, more QE…. all is fair game now"
    "Essentially, the Fed is now tripling-down on the same failed policies that have created today’s zombie economy and the worst economic inequality in our nation’s history."
    " Fed is trapped in a nightmare of its own making and is merely playing for time at this point. "
    The Fed’s Big Lie
    https://www.peakprosperity.com/the-feds-big-lie/
    Last edited by GOLDnSILVERchips; 08-29-2020 at 11:19 AM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    Yea, he'd be up against some pretty powerful, about as powerful as it gets competition there ...
    The Currency exchangers own and run this planet and like mentioned, with no good will towards you , me or even an individual Country... Yet everyone centers on "Politicians" as if they have a damned say in next to anything.
    Sometimes you're just in too deep to get out ..... We'll see.

    Add:
    "aircover to do “whatever it takes” Inflation can now run hotter than 2%, rates can stay at 0% (or go negative) for the next decade+, more QE…. all is fair game now"
    "Essentially, the Fed is now tripling-down on the same failed policies that have created today’s zombie economy and the worst economic inequality in our nation’s history."
    " Fed is trapped in a nightmare of its own making and is merely playing for time at this point. "
    The Fed’s Big Lie
    https://www.peakprosperity.com/the-feds-big-lie/
    yep... And it'll SOON Be Painfully REAL To Far Too Many
    x3

  6. #6

    Default

    Some bigger companies are finally letting some people go, coke, mgm, american airlines. Salesforce let a 1000 go. Others are following suit but not until Oct. / Nov. Personally I think?, it's all to big to bail out. But, it's great for their bottom line, the stock prices go up. Full speed ahead, corporations want more PPP, consumers want more free money, will they get it.

    Now, the extra 600 a week just ran out a month ago, but we have forbearance, and moratoriums that will be extended. If people don't have to pay rent or mortgage, even utilities, that's money they can keep putting into consumerism.

    And, yet today, I was in a business area and this bakery shop is doing brisk business feeding the diabetic epidemic as usual. Today on the news a woman run pancake place wanted people to go fund me to pay their 12 thousand monthly rent. Women are going to find out that the white knights are in short supply this time around. I had one of my feminist old h.s. girls try to suck me into one of these local FB groups that are full of victims, mostly all women. I read a WAPO article today, it's all women in need, all these single parents, no mention of Dad anywhere, ANYWHERE.

    I suspect another economic correction when democrats get into the whitehouse, I mean .. I really have no idea, just historically that's what happens I believe.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/28/cfos...an-the-us.html
    Last edited by everything1; 08-30-2020 at 12:23 AM.

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    Some bigger companies are finally letting some people go, coke, mgm, american airlines. Salesforce let a 1000 go. Others are following suit but not until Oct. / Nov. Personally I think?, it's all to big to bail out. But, it's great for their bottom line, the stock prices go up. Full speed ahead, corporations want more PPP, consumers want more free money, will they get it.

    Now, the extra 600 a week just ran out a month ago, but we have forbearance, and moratoriums that will be extended. If people don't have to pay rent or mortgage, even utilities, that's money they can keep putting into consumerism.

    And, yet today, I was in a business area and this bakery shop is doing brisk business feeding the diabetic epidemic as usual. Today on the news a woman run pancake place wanted people to go fund me to pay their 12 thousand monthly rent. Women are going to find out that the white knights are in short supply this time around. I had one of my feminist old h.s. girls try to suck me into one of these local FB groups that are full of victims, mostly all women. I read a WAPO article today, it's all women in need, all these single parents, no mention of Dad anywhere, ANYWHERE.

    I suspect another economic correction when democrats get into the whitehouse, I mean .. I really have no idea, just historically that's what happens I believe.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/28/cfos...an-the-us.html
    the problem is that they are still responsible for the total built up balance down the road. no way in hell that people that need to claim a request for these things will be able to pay up when the programs end and the piper comes a playing. i filed for the mortgage forebearance program on a rental mortgage just in case all my tenants pooped out on their monthly payments. although i had the program i did not utilize it. i just yesterday made the 6th and last month forbearance covered mortgage payment on time in full and so far all the tenants still have their income from their jobs. we shall see what is next.

  9. #9

    Default

    28,815.................??? At the Moment Wow!
    x3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •