Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: economic riddles : housing

Be patient, the numbers are getting fake, their should be a wave of foreclosures to come this go around as well. That doesn't make it any easier for you, one time I went to an auction and bid on a foreclosure, true that, it indeed was literally on the courthouse steps.

Yes, savers are screwed. Hopefully maybe if the democrats get in the economy will finally crash out and you can invest your money instead. Renting is not bad if you can do it somewhat cheaply. I live in a pretty crappy condo and just my property taxes and condo dues are 7 thousand a year, place is literally falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    Be patient, . Hopefully maybe if the democrats get in the economy will finally crash out .
    I remember before Trump actually became a contender in the 2016 Sweepstakes thinking just that.
    I had full intentions of Voting for whoever I thought would crash the economy fastest (After Obozo I assumed it'd be Hillary Vs. another Bush).
    Enough kicking the can was the thought process (still is actually) crash the whole damned sh*tin' works already and rebuild anew.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    I remember before Trump actually became a contender in the 2016 Sweepstakes thinking just that.
    I had full intentions of Voting for whoever I thought would crash the economy fastest (After Obozo I assumed it'd be Hillary Vs. another Bush).
    Enough kicking the can was the thought process (still is actually) crash the whole damned sh*tin' works already and rebuild anew.
    so it seems biden will be your choice then? a pretty ****** reason to vote against your country if you ask me. to each his/her own.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    so it seems biden will be your choice then? a pretty ****** reason to vote against your country if you ask me. to each his/her own.
    Maybe you're unable to think it out to the point of realizing "The Country" has been against you for generations now.
    Most particularly controlling you via Monetary manipulation ........
    Pay attention a little bit, take off the Red, White & Blue glasses and try to see America is far, far from it's original intended Values (Constitution and Bill of Rights have been out the window for multiples of Decades)
    There's only one way to return to American Values .......... Nuke it all (The endless corruption and enslavement) and rebuild in it's original (long gone) intent.
    Last edited by GOLDnSILVERchips; 08-25-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Renters vs Home owners

I'm surprised that home sales are so brisk during this covid pandemic...and so are others.

https://www.investopedia.com/a-tale-...edium=referral
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Maybe you're unable to think it out to the point of realizing "The Country" has been against you for generations now.
    Pay attention a little bit, take off the Red, White & Blue glasses and try to see America is far, far from it's original intended Values (Constitution and Bill of Rights have been out the window for multiples of Decades)
    There's only one way to return to American Values .......... Nuke it all (The endless corruption and enslavement) and rebuild in it's original (long gone) intent.
    Seems to be a rather drastic solution, almost like suggesting to play Russian roulette with a 1911 automatic and a full clip. Guaranteed results! No thanks, the dark side is still worse than what we've got.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

It is sad, but Biden wants to destroy it and build back China. There would be little (none) rfemaining of the original intent and aim of the country protecting individual freedom. Trump, while not perfect, at least isn't telling us "The founders were crap, the country sucks, rights are for government to decide. We need to destroy the Constitution and be part of world government."
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Seems to be a rather drastic solution, almost like suggesting to play Russian roulette with a 1911 automatic and a full clip. Guaranteed results! No thanks, the dark side is still worse than what we've got.
    Whether true, happening, intended to happen, ever would or could possibly happen what would you think "drain the swamp" would mean .........
    It quite simply means nuke the whole sh*ttin' works as yes it's way too far gone to salvage, the corruption, criminality and outright theft has been going on for generations now and in every nook & cranny of EVERY-THING.
    All the peachy we'll just do a "reset" is nonsense and would in actuality and more than likely be backed by yet more devilish, scheming criminality .......
    The original intend of "The Land of the Free" (Biggest farce rolling) is long gone ...
    All aspects of our "system" need to be burned to the ground and started anew ........... Plain n simple.
    Dig a little deeper n don't ass-ume anything's at face value because quite frankly it's not !

Whether true, happening, intended to happen, ever would or could possibly happen what would you think "drain the swamp" would mean .........
    It quite simply means nuke the whole sh*ttin' works as yes it's way too far gone to salvage, the corruption, criminality and outright theft has been going on for generations now and in every nook & cranny of EVERY-THING.
    All the peachy we'll just do a "reset" is nonsense and would in actuality and more than likely be backed by yet more devilish, scheming criminality .......
    The original intend of "The Land of the Free" (Biggest farce rolling) is long gone ...
    All aspects of our "system" need to be burned to the ground and started anew ........... Plain n simple.
    Dig a little deeper n don't ass-ume anything's at face value because quite frankly it's not !
    So you suggest anarchy would be an improvement? Or perhaps vigilante justice? Biggest gang wins? No thanks.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    So you suggest anarchy would be an improvement? Or perhaps vigilante justice? Biggest gang wins? No thanks.
    What do you think is going on now (and this is only the tip of what's to come)???
    Exactly that, Control through Chaos ... aka; Anarchy only delivered via those in control (No not "The President") rather than the other way around.
    This is the Economic section (and the discussion has many aspects) bottom-line is the destruction of "The System" as we;ve always known it is coming to an end and those at the top very well know it better than anyone.
    Ask me, that'd be exactly why Trump will yes be put back in place to oversee the coming worldwide bankruptcy & default of everything.
    When those ashes sette and after yes plenty of heartache for all (nobody getting out unscathed) that's when a return of a "Constitutional America" will (hopefully) return.
    In the meantime (Aprox the past 80 years) if you think America's been anything of the sorts you'd be kidding yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12