Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy guacamole! silver just breached $21!

Default Holy guacamole! silver just breached $21!

what is going on here? silver on a tear, but does it have staying power. and, should we be getting ready to buy or sell into this rally. been a while since silver shined and offered an exit opportunity. i'm keeping an eye on the gold/silver ratio. would love to downsize into yellow.

Back to $40 by end of year!

Gotta get that out there, maybe the more we say it. The more likely it will happen! The power of suggestion!
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

how about by Labor Day!?

Quote Originally Posted by Westerner View Post

Gotta get that out there, maybe the more we say it. The more likely it will happen! The power of suggestion!

The breakout has started. Hope you are all in.
    I had the solids, now back in the PM stocks over the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Westerner View Post

I would rather have a nice gradual climb. I remember the last TWO times it tried to jump past $50 and both ended badly. Let it take two years vs two months. Then we end up at a new plateau vs crash and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by rwh63 View Post
    what is going on here? silver on a tear, but does it have staying power. and, should we be getting ready to buy or sell into this rally. been a while since silver shined and offered an exit opportunity. i'm keeping an eye on the gold/silver ratio. would love to downsize into yellow.
    900 Billion relief fund in the EU. Money printers all over the world going BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

US will probably be next in August. Get those buys in.

Can't be happening, silver is always being left behind. Or so the naysayers claim. I'm still riding that dead silver nag (SLV) and loving it. Lots of lost physical in my local swamp that's starting to float to the top too.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Can't be happening, silver is always being left behind. Or so the naysayers claim. I'm still riding that dead silver nag (SLV) and loving it. Lots of lost physical in my local swamp that's starting to float to the top too.
    I believe that a lot of us here "go against the grain" and don't always follow the crowd when it's popular and easier to do. It's not even true contrarian "investing" so much as consistent investing. I am always open to a good deal (for me). Rising markets, dropping markets- doesn't matter. I buy what I believe in and what I know is undervalued. If that item doesn't happen to be PM's, I convert it into them afterwards. Yes, if people are smart enough though, it does pay to pick up on trends if they are able to (at any given time) to capitalize on them. Part of that is being able to stay liquid and always keeping some powder in the old horn since the rewards can be immense. And part of it is buying when everyone else is selling and selling when everyone else is buying and THEN either "trading up", culling the stack and keeping the cream of the crop. As much as I stack gold and will always continue to stack gold, it is SILVER that always seems to help me get there. Actually, I will always continue to stack both as I think that's the way to go for me. I'm really hoping that the Albany, NY coin show at the Polish Community Center set for Sept.13 won't be cancelled due to the 'Rona because I've recently picked up a lot of sell/trade material which will get me so much closer to my ever reachable goals. Don, I'm going to message you about a coin auction "honey hole" of mine which has recently been closed down for obvious reasons and has only been having online auctions the last few times...

Bronkster, I might try to visit you for the coin show if gov. Cuomo lets us out of our cages. Even if the coin show turns out to be a bust for me I'll have some polish perogies and still be happy.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Bronkster, I might try to visit you for the coin show if gov. Cuomo lets us out of our cages. Even if the coin show turns out to be a bust for me I'll have some polish perogies and still be happy.
    Oh, Yes Sir! Our glorious commandant may look down upon us mere peons and serfs, clap his hands twice and exclaim " Let them out for a few minutes!" I went online and looked and they're currently selling the food as take out from what I've seen. It'd definitely be worth it for that alone! Hey Don, btw, I tried to message you but your mailbox is full or something and it won't let me leave the message...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast