Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Stimulus

I'm hearing next Stimulus Bill will be over 3-Trillion .....
    My Goodness .... What a Fraudulent, Pathetic Joke they've made of every working, saving and doing the right-thing American ..
    For all the effort you've / we've put into earning it they in a few computer swipes make it valueless and also a joke out of our efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    I'm hearing next Stimulus Bill will be over 3-Trillion .....
    My Goodness .... What a Fraudulent, Pathetic Joke they've made of every working, saving and doing the right-thing American ..
    For all the effort you've / we've put into earning it they in a few computer swipes make it valueless and also a joke out of our efforts.
    Yup been a saver all my life, sacrificing things I want for long term goals...should have maxed out credit and borrowed every dime I could....it's a real kick in the ass
    One in a million...GNR ...sums it up nicely

And there is NO accountability....keep spending....even if you have nothing. Rat Bastages
    Last edited by vertical1; 08-09-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Crossroads with stimulus bill. I made another comment, about this, so many women working now and championing single parenting, that's allot of women & children they can't put out. I'm hearing utility moratoriums will go all the way through the winter. The current news say they are calling it the "skinny bill", no direct checks but keep up the unemployment checks to the tune of a 300 kicker instead of 600 spending around 1 trillion.

Meanwhile the Democrats want to outlay another 3 trillion!

This baby is definitely snowballing, just due to the way capitalism works. Now, corporations want bailouts threatening to layoff more employees.

I don't know where this is going, I tend to think they are waiting for the economy to work some of these things out itself instead of just dumping money on the fire.

Personally, I want to see white collar layoffs, and I'm not seeing it, which means the economy and corporations are just fine, although some say they are saddled up with more debt than ever.

My personal IMO is we are teetering on the brink of a recessionary cliff, and both political parties are playing around with piles of money holding it up trying to buy/win an election.

Super cheap interest rates are making consumerism in America ballgame extra innings, home prices just went up big, while people were able to refinance and cash out (again), if that be the case.

There is some as in very little sanity in DC but Good Luck with this (again) attempt.
    The pain will first need to be felt before any serious consideration is ever given to honest / sound money.

"As the federal government continues to bailout the economy and markets by creating trillions of unbacked pieces of paper and electronic digits, a handful of Congressmen hope to shine a new spotlight on the devastating effects of this runaway financial profligacy."
    "After being driven out of the public consciousness over the past century, sound money is an idea whose time has come (again)."
    New sound money caucus launched on capitol hill
    https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/ne...l-202009021416

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    There is some as in very little sanity in DC but Good Luck with this (again) attempt.
    The pain will first need to be felt before any serious consideration is ever given to honest / sound money.

"As the federal government continues to bailout the economy and markets by creating trillions of unbacked pieces of paper and electronic digits, a handful of Congressmen hope to shine a new spotlight on the devastating effects of this runaway financial profligacy."
    "After being driven out of the public consciousness over the past century, sound money is an idea whose time has come (again)."
    New sound money caucus launched on capitol hill
    https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/ne...l-202009021416

Thank You for providing a voice of sanity in this Bizaro world of economics.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    I get stimulated (not in a good way) now, Every time I checkout with Groceries...

Another round will bring Price of Silver up? Gold? Food.... stimulating? absolutely!

heh.... that theft isnt gonna fly again no matter what position in gov they "promise" (house of rep) all crap...

yall killed my friend that recoverd the theft that was the OIG and my friend that was in congress. You know who you are 154 million epa swindled with another person lurking these forums. look it up epa superfund

coming back bigger to me this time got about 15lbs already and just started. GG

(thats what the stimulus check is to the burglars)

i never filed my taxes john holmes apparently did