Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Stimulus

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    So,is everybody out to get me?
    Only after your wealth, independence, freedoms and most particularly your self reliance ..
    None of that's part of The Big Agenda ....... Matter of fact, the enemy of.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    Only after your wealth, independence, freedoms and most particularly your self reliance ..
    None of that's part of The Big Agenda ....... Matter of fact, the enemy of.
    Crap! I was hoping I was just paranoid.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Crap! I was hoping I was just paranoid.
    No need to be paranoid when you're informed and with a healthy amount of skepticism ..
    Why I no longer get all huffy about the Political Right / Left BS ....... Because yes, it's all BS and nothing more than a dog & pony show for the deplorables and "makes them think" they actually have a say in a damned thing.
    World Leaders have Bosses to and don't think they don't... The real ones that run this world are nowhere near front n center.
    Simply that some of the World Leaders do a slightly better job at cutting out a piece of the pie for the people they're supposed to represent (Putin comes to mind, Trump I believe is trying (in vein??) And with the flipside those who sold out completely The Bushies, Clinton(s), Obozo and Gang) yet when all said n done "World Leaders" are not the top of the pyramid... And actually have limited power.
    30 years (Bush, Clinton, Bush, Oboma) of America and its citizens being sold down the river is coming to fruition by yes criminals and traitors .
    Peel the onion back a little . There's always more to the story than what's on the surface.
    Last edited by GOLDnSILVERchips; 07-31-2020 at 05:50 AM.

I think they will start responsible monetary policies and we are all worried about nothing.
    Milk shot out my nose....LOL
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

It sounds like they want to do $1200 checks again, but debating the $600/week UI kickers. To many layoffs, I can only suspect the feds will outlay a couple more trillion.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    It sounds like they want to do $1200 checks again, but debating the $600/week UI kickers. To many layoffs, I can only suspect the feds will outlay a couple more trillion.
    $600 a week on top of your State Benefits .....
    The R's I believe want to subsidize the State benefits to bring the unemployed payment to 70-80% of their working salary
    Many are making more staying home .... Bloating the already bloated Nanny State.
    The $1200, anyone getting it or a prorated there-of ... I'd suggest paying down debt or buying Money with the free Currency.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    Yeah I see this coming like a freight train. My q is what does it do to our daily cabbage patch? Methinks it will not bode well so you might want to re evaluate your Pre/Post virus buck gold buying power/allocation.
    Last edited by vertical1; 08-04-2020 at 07:54 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

They'll extend everything. It's going to cost allot to take care of these kind of people. I think about 50% believe their job losses would be permanent. A study shows that 28% of women lost all of their income due to the pandemic, compared to just 20% of men. Not sure why, maybe it's because men have the crappy jobs that nobody else wants to do. A telling statistic.

https://apnews.com/833d91877e2f0fa913c5258978a9e83c

Not only that .. check this out, an economic for-profit sector that is 20% or 1/5th American economy.

https://www.marketplace.org/2020/08/...ance-gdp-jobs/

My fear is that all my eggs (mostly) are in the government basket as I am a retiree. My pension may evaporate due to devaluation of the dollar by stimulus proxy.\\
    Cash out my pension, take the tax hit and get something substantial keeps echoing in my feeble brain. The promise of fiat in the future starts to sound hollow.

Your pension will be fine, I have one too, but cannot draw on it for about another 5 years. It's a question of what will it buy you going forward, usually less. I think about same vertical1 except that the one I'm in is in the top 5 in the nation for reliability and being funded.

Here's another stimulus, one that California did. We have such a dependence on immigrants, often we pay them dirt, it's nice to see CA recognize them.

I'm not particularly pro-immigrant as recently I have studied up on the H1B, and many are upper caste Hindu, many are already rich, as we all know now, rich enough that the U.S. will extend them credit beyond their means and so will work for less just to get citizenship as well. They got stimulus checks. Also since many work as contractors they are less likely to get laid off from their jobs as Americans. They have it pretty good, and most lead upper middle class lives here in the states if you look see. Many from India, are also wary of banks, and into gold, they know how to hide their wealth from the taxman, smart with their money as well.

https://www.cdss.ca.gov/inforesource.../covid-19-drai

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast