Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: 2nd Stimulus

  1. #1

    Default 2nd Stimulus

    I get stimulated (not in a good way) now, Every time I checkout with Groceries...

    Another round will bring Price of Silver up? Gold? Food.... stimulating? absolutely!
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    I get stimulated (not in a good way) now, Every time I checkout with Groceries...

    Another round will bring Price of Silver up? Gold? Food.... stimulating? absolutely!
    What Difference Does it Make anyway? they can spew out 10, 20 Trillion and apparently get away with it..
    Next Time make it a 50 Trillion stimulus? Watch it Not Matter at all..
    x3

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Anyone who does get a stimulus I'd suggest ..
    1) Pay off debt
    Or
    2) Buy Money with their Currency

    But I guess Anyone still in the hookers n cocaine stage . Have at it.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    Anyone who does get a stimulus I'd suggest ..
    1) Pay off debt
    Or
    2) Buy Money with their Currency

    But I guess Anyone still in the hookers n cocaine stage . Have at it.
    Dont know what % of the population stacks gold and silver, my guess is extremely low. Should even 10% start stacking, spots will easily double. Gold is still cheap at 2000.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

    The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

  5. #5

    Default

    I think they will start responsible monetary policies and we are all worried about nothing.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    13,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    I think they will start responsible monetary policies and we are all worried about nothing.
    I’m just worried about how they get from here to there and it’s impacts.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

    What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

    Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

    "Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    I think they will start responsible monetary policies and we are all worried about nothing.
    Sarcasm Alert !!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    I’m just worried about how they get from here to there and it’s impacts.
    I am worried about how I.... we... will get from here to there and the impacts.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    I’m just worried about how they get from here to there and it’s impacts.
    I think it's clear our Globalist's "friends" are using this Corona crisis in a big, big way to make significant strides on their long-term agenda ..
    That being having the entire worlds populace in serf-ism ... And with the biggest nut to crack the American Citizen.
    The major corporations are laying the death blow on the small business (what is it? 50-60 of current employment) ... (The Corporate States of America and soon to be World)
    All the major, non "strategic" industries are soon to go broke (Sports, Entertainment, Media, Healthcare, Higher Education, Airlines, Tourism, Energy... the sacrificial lamb)
    Everything's being "rationed", soon to be Capital Controlled (aka; weaponization of food, water, healthcare, housing, etc etc)
    There's more points ......
    Bottom line, we're (the entire world populace and most particularly the USA Citizenry) under attack and we ain't seen nothing yet.
    That Globalists / Governmental heavy boot that's always been on your throat is getting significantly tighter.
    The End Game always has been to break you .. We'll see.
    Last edited by GOLDnSILVERchips; 07-30-2020 at 08:36 PM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    I think it's clear our Globalist's "friends" are using this Corona crisis in a big, big way to make significant strides on their long-term agenda ..
    That being having the entire worlds populace in serf-ism ... And with the biggest nut to crack the American Citizen.
    The major corporations are laying the death blow on the small business (what is it? 50-60 of current employment) ... (The Corporate States of America and soon to be World)
    All the major, non "strategic" industries are soon to go broke (Sports, Entertainment, Media, Healthcare, Higher Education, Airlines, Tourism, Energy... the sacrificial lamb)
    Everything's being "rationed", soon to be Capital Controlled (aka; weaponization of food, water, healthcare, housing, etc etc)
    There's more points ......
    Bottom line, we're (the entire world populace and most particularly the USA Citizenry) under attack and we ain't seen nothing yet.
    That Globalists / Governmental heavy boot that's always been on your throat is getting significantly tighter.
    The End Game always has been to break you .. We'll see.
    So,is everybody out to get me?
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •