Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long before the lipstick before the lipstick comes off of this pig

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    The stock market does not reflect the economy in anyway.
    30 million people filed for unemployment. Nothing but economic disaster on the horizon. The stock market should be much lower. I'm not hoping for it, but its clear that it does not reflect economic reality. Americans are not spending. They have become savings oriented again. The last thing we need is more falsehoods in the market place.
    It should be much lower. Really? Who made you an expert? And what should it be at?
    I'm also an expert and yesterday when the market closed... I realized that the Dow Jones Index should be 6.39 points lower.

BTW, I'm a gold bull... but I love these know it all posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bandicou2010 View Post
    It should be much lower. Really? Who made you an expert? And what should it be at?
    I'm also an expert and yesterday when the market closed... I realized that the Dow Jones Index should be 6.39 points lower.

BTW, I'm a gold bull... but I love these know it all posts.
    Actually one cannot be an expert because everything is dominated by the financial cabal and their interventions are only defending the marketlevel, be that value hollow as an empty drum.

Golditiki2+++

It's not a free market. It's a game where the Fed sets the rules as they please.

Imagine some bankers had managed to buy and sell a pile of dog shi*t back and forth for ever increasing sums of money until the price reached a trillion. Cleverly over time they spread the ownership of this pile of shi*t to pension funds and various institutions. Some people even ended up having a piece of a pile of shi*t as collateral for big loans.

Then times change. People are anxious and want to sell some assets to get cash. Now suddenly we are in a situation where the system is at risk of crashing when people start pricing the pile of shi*t as it "should" be priced, i.e close to zero.

Solution: the Fed buys the whole pile of shi*t for 1 trillion. Bankers are happy, the real working man is defrauded as bankers/institutions/"capitalists" exchange their trillion for real non-shi*t assets. The system prevails.

Then some people ask: who you are to say a piece of shi*t isn't worth 1 trillion?
    Last edited by RandomMan06; 05-01-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Sheep are the people who just want to live their lives and not be bothered, the pigs are the people who control the government, and dogs are the war mongers.

The rich own most of the stock market, thus stock prices will go up to reflect inflationary terms over time. It's no secret they cashed in quite a bit pre-market falling. That cash is needed to DCA in accordingly and support the middle until it flies again. They are not going to let their net worth decrease.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12