Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reality

The old timers have said over the years that when leaders backs are against the wall, economies are in shambles, that a war somehow starts. I'm fearful that there will be an "accident" with Iran and then the SHTF.
    Metals are for Investors who take more risk with what’s Real, and less with what’s not. Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by WhackNStack View Post
    The old timers have said over the years that when leaders backs are against the wall, economies are in shambles, that a war somehow starts. I'm fearful that there will be an "accident" with Iran and then the SHTF.
    It may be that China is really starting to assert its aggression to “get Trump”. I’m betting they’d prefer Biden and ‘the Left”. In that, and, if Trump is re-elected, it seems to me that mutual posturing and aggression is likely. And I (rightly or wrongly) assume China’s leadership cares less about the risks than does the American population. That makes them more aggressive and stronger and makes us more timid and weaker in reacting. You have, IMO, fair cause for concern. Unless Biden wins. Then, we can just be safe and surrender.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by oak333 View Post
    Road to recovery
    -------------------

GDP in 2020 and 2021....forecast % change

https://advisor.visualcapitalist.com...omic-forecast/
    Don't Worry.. Here in the u.s.A Old Joe and the "Rev" Will SAVE us All!
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    Malinvestment EVERYWHERE...No buyers because debt for the people is too high for the 99%.
    Stock Markets will rise to new highs though, free money baby.
    FAKE Markets don't Mean $hit to the working class..
    The Destruction of the "Money" they use to BUY Things they NEED will However.
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    Why would you "fear" that? It's artificially propped up as it is. Who gives A flip about twumpy. You should worry more about our future being destroyed to fund this fake rally.
    Maybe ye didn't grasp what i intended to say with " fear", I should have said I believe or I think.
    When they tear the carpet from under Trump, it means the stocks bonds will tumble and exit Trump. That will of course be a engender a crash and that is what i think will happen. This coronavirus was IMO already an attempt to pull the carpet from under his feet ( they try all the time to dump him ) but until now he has been able to ward off the danger.

The Masters of the world are of course monetizing his luck, and he has to pay for it, just read the world news and you will understand.

Golditiki2+++

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12