Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could you go "All Out"

Naw just do not want to see my holdings evaporate like they did with Bitcoin holders previously.
    I am not much of a gambler...
    Nor do I want the FED to be able to authorize or negate any transactions for me
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Yeah my take is that perhaps certain "purhases" may not be allowed...like ammo...like over your "quota" of sugar or other
    things that are now allowed. So.....we are thus trapped. Can I trade sea shells...?
    that's the beauty of PM, one can get ammo off grid

Quote Originally Posted by Kittycoer View Post
    People who talk about "Fedcoin" as if it's equal to "Bitcoin" are stupid. Literally clueless people.

Since 90% of population are clueless, gov't digital coin is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Naw just do not want to see my holdings evaporate like they did with Bitcoin holders previously.
    I am not much of a gambler...
    Nor do I want the FED to be able to authorize or negate any transactions for me
    The future:
    - Cash currency: Bitcoin (Cash, BCH).
    - Savings: Gold.
    - Federal Reserve: abolished.
    - Silver: a joke.
    Last edited by Kittycoer; 04-22-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    Since 90% of population are clueless, gov't digital coin is coming.
    If they actually launch a Fed-backed USD crypto coin it will make all Bitcoin holders insanely rich. I hope they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittycoer View Post
    People who talk about "Fedcoin" as if it's equal to "Bitcoin" are stupid. Literally clueless people.
    What's the difference?

To answer the OP's question, the answer is no. I never go all out or all in. Diversity is the key to success. Must admit I'm heavy in physical, but not all in it or all out of other things. I'll never be any part of in on crypto, don't understand it or want to. My "paper" holdings are minimal, land holdings significant, not real estate in terms of housing, but heavy into hay fields that produce income regularly with little further investment. As long as man has domestic animals to eat and/or ride, he needs hay. Most owners of eaters or riders don't grow their own. Market is big and ups and downs are few and minimal.

Well to convert my holdings from FRN to physical seems to hold a sour note at the end of the rainbow.

Doing the math to convert 401K (withdrawl at 20% taxation) to say 100 oz of physical Au then watch it increase value
    in the coming reset and have those gains taxed at the 28% capitol gains rate for a grand total of 48% federal tax seems
    like a bad bad kick in the kiwis.

Caveat being that you would then hold 52% of gold as an asset VS some non-valuable stack of paper frn digits. they get a pound of flesh they do
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

a Chinese digital currency is a guarantee to come, IMO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast