Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could you go "All Out"

Default Could you go "All Out"

I mean EXIT your holdings in US Dollars.

Cash in your retirement account for Gold IRA?
    Buy a property to rent out?
    Get into Cryptocurrency and risk associated there?

How How How after a lifetime of being "All In" totally ingrained by the US Dollar, does one depart the playing field?

You still live in this country and negotiate at the stores in the good ole Dollar? They won't take your PM at value....

Do you just stay "All In" and watch it evaporate around the edges>>>> Insightful discussion please ? !!
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Thumbs up

Well, my 2 cents: I will NEVER buy into the stock/bitcoin Ponzi crap.. probably about 50%
    of my Entire Wealth is Gold/Silver. (HEAVY) as far as the Experts would say I Know..
    x3

Thanks Silverone. I think the cricket chirping speaks Loudly to the answer I seek.
    With 10%premiums required to get into the AU holding arena now, I remain in the spectator gallery.
    And watch it evaporate around the edges
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

100% of my clans wealth is in PM's and physical, in hand assets, like everything related to agricultural business. We will never starve, and will be top tier needed producers, if ever society truly collases.
    Last edited by shades; 04-21-2020 at 04:33 PM.

I'd have difficulties going "All Out". Living in the big city, I pay for groceries with dollars (can't grow my own food), the utilities I use are paid for using dollars (haven't got my own solar farm), the gas for my car must be paid in dollars (can't extract my own oil or refine it) so until I can purchase these things with something else, I have to live in a dollar-centric world. That doesn't mean I won't get into things that might be less liquid.

once the fedcoin take hold, cash and PM are your only off the grid money.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    once the fedcoin take hold, cash and PM are your only off the grid money.
    Yeah my take is that perhaps certain "purhases" may not be allowed...like ammo...like over your "quota" of sugar or other
    things that are now allowed. So.....we are thus trapped. Can I trade sea shells...?

People who talk about "Fedcoin" as if it's equal to "Bitcoin" are stupid. Literally clueless people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittycoer View Post
    People who talk about "Fedcoin" as if it's equal to "Bitcoin" are stupid. Literally clueless people.
    Now there is a great contribution to the forum site and this thread ^^

In a recent presentation, Harvey defined Fedcoin as “a digital USD currency where the complete history of all transactions is visible to the Fed via a Fed blockchain.” That blockchain technology, initially thought of as a libertarian means to escape government control, could become a killer app for governments to have
    Last edited by vertical1; 04-22-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Now there is a great contribution to the forum site and this thread ^^

In a recent presentation, Harvey defined Fedcoin as “a digital USD currency where the complete history of all transactions is visible to the Fed via a Fed blockchain.” That blockchain technology, initially thought of as a libertarian means to escape government control, could become a killer app for governments to have
    I feel bad for you. You have obviously no clue how Bitcoin actually works. Like, read the whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto first, maybe try to build an app that directly interacts with Bitcoin, the code is all open source. This is a minimum if you don't wanna look ignorant.

Your problem is you just read "federal reserve is gonna enslave us all by blockchain technology" and get scared sh*tless. Only people who don't understand things get scared.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast