Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. economy deteriorating with alarming speed

Quote Originally Posted by WhackNStack View Post
    Some think there will be a "reset." If so it will likely be after the November election.
    If Trump is Re-Selected it'd only be to manage the bankruptcy of America ..
    Then again, the way they keep throwing crisis after crisis at us they may let and/or no longer able to hold back that doozy of all doozzies before November

In these troubled economic times, it would seem that some are being taken care of better than others. Today seems to be a good day for the billionaires.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/se...arly-90-filers
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/eu...l-tax-benefits

Quote Originally Posted by WhackNStack View Post
    Some think there will be a "reset." If so it will likely be after the November election.
    In my estimation, the election will be the reset. The question is - what form will the reset take?

This piece - https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/re...cash-sidelines
    claims that cash on the sidelines is a myth, because for every seller that cashes out, there was a buyer who moved cash from the sidelines, so the net change is zero.

I am going to say, that in a world where the fed prints money & buys equities, it is indeed possible to see more fat cats sitting on the sidelines, en mass.

Certainly they were sitting out, only to jump back in, but since the rich own most of the stocks?, when the exodus comes it's going to make big corrections? But, for us little guys, all we can do is take this opportunity to DCA into our index funds and take profits in our aristocrat stocks and/or the like, then be ready to load up again when the time is right? I still have some cash waiting for a rout. Obviously, we are seeing a run on gold, and now silver, and it's not just U.S., it's Asia as we saw with the big silver run today in Hong Kong.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...res-2020-07-16
    Last edited by everything1; 07-21-2020 at 11:38 PM.

I just can't believe these layoffs, more white collar layoffs are finally coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    I just can't believe these layoffs, more white collar layoffs are finally coming in.
    Just wait till everybody is back from holidays ( july / august ) here in europe. September / october will be decisive months.

Golditiki2+++

The government is propping, releasing trillions, that's allot. U.S. has another stimulus package coming, that's the rumor. We have the same holiday concept here in the U.S. Consumer spending traditionally pulls back election year as well, people are hoarding money not knowing what the future holds.

George Soros is the destroyer of currencies and has said publicly that the orchestrated collapse of the American economy would be the crown jewel of his life of wealth and targeted destruction of a country. The US has been pumping the fiat it has been creating into the stock market, right where it is waiting to be plucked by Mr. Soros. On the one hand, I can't blame him for extracting revenge for the death of his family and 6 million Jews. on the other, there should be some appreciation for the side that stopped the genocide and brought peace and safety to the majority of the world for decades. The American people are about to have their wealth plucked from them by this bastard. The question is; Will the American people respond by giving their protections of freedom away to the new world government?

I see the big short right before the election to throw EVERTHING up into the air and into chaos at a time when everything will be out of control.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast