Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. economy deteriorating with alarming speed

Default U.S. economy deteriorating with alarming speed

https://www.kitco.com/commentaries/2...ing-speed.html

The only thing moving with more of an alarming speed than the decreasing economy is the increasing price of the S&P 500. The statement was made by the fed chairman himself. The suckers can't say he didn't warn them.

Hope you don't mind me tossing this out there ifionlyhadsomegold >>>> http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com...ssion-and.html
    x3

Who says, nice article from two minds. Recently connected with someone from Phillipines, I can send them $50 and gets her Mom into doctor visit for all she needs, resourceful tight family. Nice sunny weather, lots of rains. They will be hurt by Covid, they have more tourism than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    Hope you don't mind me tossing this out there ifionlyhadsomegold >>>> http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com...ssion-and.html
    The takeaway is this, "Either the phantom wealth of asset bubbles completely vanishes, or the phantom purchasing power of fiat currency vanishes. Both paths lead to the same destination: systemic collapse."... We could all see it coming, we could all complain about what was happening, we could all do our best to keep them from doing it, we could all do our best to warn our friends and relatives, we could all live out lives to best cope with the eventual outcome. But, in the end, we are just going to be spectators. The real question is whether you are in the plane or on the ground, and who is going to fare better?
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

What happens to the world economies if the rest of the world does not “keep (chuckle) faith with the American dollar and American consumption?
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

To kind of .. resummarize what two minds has to say. TPTB have most people right where they want them. The subscription service economy is coming full circle, we always had it via rents, mortgage car payments, insurance, CC payments, all that kind of crap but they just made more offerings. The rich will always be paid in inflated dollars, and be well diversified in their investments. Charles does not take into account that debt no longer matters, nor do anyone I know who pines about the federal deficit. Debt is no longer engineered to be paid back, but serviced instead.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    To kind of .. resummarize what two minds has to say. TPTB have most people right where they want them. The subscription service economy is coming full circle, we always had it via rents, mortgage car payments, insurance, CC payments, all that kind of crap but they just made more offerings. The rich will always be paid in inflated dollars, and be well diversified in their investments. Charles does not take into account that debt no longer matters, nor do anyone I know who pines about the federal deficit. Debt is no longer engineered to be paid back, but serviced instead.
    Debt no longer Matters.. IF I hear that again I think I'll Throw up.
    at any rate I Guess a good portion of us won't Live to find out..
    For the young ones though.. it does make me sad.
    x3

Debt only matters when they come for the collateral on that debt ie; everything you “own”.
    So yes debt only matters to small people, smaller countries etc etc…
    The wonders of “fiat currency”, created out of nothing, it eventually indebts everyone and everything and those with the privilege of creating eventually get “every-thing”.
    Not bad, assuming you own the create and destroy it ledger maker.

It sort of feels like the stock market as a whole is in a short squeeze. But, it could also be the inflationary effect as stocks are priced in fiat.

Some think there will be a "reset." If so it will likely be after the November election.
    Metals are for Investors who take more risk with what’s Real, and less with what’s not. Author unknown

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast