Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fed Only Has 1 Bullet Left

Default The Fed Only Has 1 Bullet Left

Almost the end game now! When they start buying equities they will have no ammo left. After that the only option is for the Treasury to start cutting everybody checks all the time.

Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Quote Originally Posted by ifionlyhadsomegold View Post
    Almost the end game now! When they start buying equities they will have no ammo left. After that the only option is for the Treasury to start cutting everybody checks all the time.
    as I said before, the best outcome for US is be like japan. I don't want to predict the worst case scenario

They already buying equities, just indirectly. Corporate execs. issued bonds to buy stocks. Feds are buying those bonds now. Now, even buying junk bonds. Don't forget, lobbyists own politicians, and the rich own most of the equities. ZIRP is the end game, giving V shaped recoveries to these little technical recessions. Many corporations are cash rich now as well, they can layoff employees to preserve capital, and then regroup, merge, swallow small companies whole, issue more stock, bonds, etc. Sure, some won't make it, doesn't matter, they get a bailout, or golden parachutes.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    They already buying equities, just indirectly. Corporate execs. issued bonds to buy stocks. Feds are buying those bonds now. Now, even buying junk bonds. Don't forget, lobbyists own politicians, and the rich own most of the equities. ZIRP is the end game, giving V shaped recoveries to these little technical recessions. Many corporations are cash rich now as well, they can layoff employees to preserve capital, and then regroup, merge, swallow small companies whole, issue more stock, bonds, etc. Sure, some won't make it, doesn't matter, they get a bailout, or golden parachutes.
    Yes, i agree that is part of the repo operations via the tentacles, tentacles. Coming next is the direct buying...

Soon the Rothsch, I mean fed will own everything. Was that not the fiat end game all along?
    Last edited by ifionlyhadsomegold; 04-09-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Yes, i agree that is part of the repo operations via the tentacles, tentacles. Coming next is the direct buying...

Soon the Rothsch, I mean fed will own everything. Was that not the fiat end game all along?
    They control the 401Ks. Once they empty them, and people cannot afford to pay their Cable companies and Internet Carriers, I guess we won't see the ending. But we'll feel it.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    They control the 401Ks. Once they empty them, and people cannot afford to pay their Cable companies and Internet Carriers, I guess we won't see the ending. But we'll feel it.
    We will see it, we will be the subjects recorded from every angle and every place and every moment. We'll all be stars!
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Oh no, the FED is much smarter than the rigid soviets.

They will distribute cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women to us men and to women botox, fake breasts, sexy underwear and high heeled shoes.

I have a poor imagination, their toolkit is bottomless

Golditiki2+++ .

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    Oh no, the FED is much smarter than the rigid soviets.

They will distribute cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women to us men and to women botox, fake breasts, sexy underwear and high heeled shoes.

I have a poor imagination, their toolkit is bottomless

Golditiki2+++ .

That won't set well with Middle America.

That won't set well with Middle America.
    I think you may be mistaken about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast