Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Main street paying more is a good thing Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by nergal View Post
    TES far exceeds the damage of TDS, one comes to believe ever more complex fantasies.
    Yet the issue here is not complex at all. It shouldn’t be political but the crazies demand it.

Default Democrats eliminate $3B Strategic Petroleum Reserve purchase in pandemic relief package

I think we should remember here that Democrats opposed filling the Strategic Petroleum Reserve at these low oil prices.

This is because Democrats hate fossil fuels and would like to see gas taxed sufficiently to make Electric Vehicles economical (gas prices at $13 per gallon).
    This idea comes from the Green New Deal.

'Bailout for Big Oil': Democrats eliminate $3B Strategic Petroleum Reserve purchase in pandemic relief package
    Washington Examiner
    March 25, 2020

Gasoline Prices Under the Green New Deal Would Reach $13 per Gallon
    Institute for Energy Research
    August 2, 2019
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

USA is done..like a over baked chicken... I dumped my usd crap, good luck

Dutch: If your an Asian, America is the greatest country on earth, even my african american friends look at me once in a while, like what the going on, are these people taking over? They are, in part they are just power hungry, ruthless, but mostly very patient, and gosh I don't really want to say this but I've dated some Asian girls - unfeeling.

Same for Latin American friends, they come, they stay, they have families, they are nice. Some aren't, and drug trade is big business as doctors/lawyers/politicians/upper echelons or their gfriends, or whoever, need their snort.

The U.S. has some of the cheaper energy prices in the world.
    Last edited by everything1; 04-07-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123