Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Main street paying more is a good thing Trump?

Default Main street paying more is a good thing Trump?

Why would main street be happy about paying more at the Gas pumps?

Oil gains accelerate, now up 30% after Trump tells CNBC Saudis, Russia reach cut agreement

Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!

Great for the oil and gas industry but Fu-k main street, airlines, Trucking companies and others that need fuel.......Who on main street doesn't love cheap gas.

I guess he has to keep his big friends in the gas and oil business happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver and Gold View Post

Little Folks Getting F-ED Again!?! Shocking I Tell Ya..
    I thought Orange had our Backs Too..
    x3

If trump said it then it must be factually wrong. Has a person that actually knows what they are talking about pitched in yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
    If trump said it then it must be factually wrong. Has a person that actually knows what they are talking about pitched in yet?
    Haha, the truth in this statement sums up the level of trouble we are in at the moment.

there is a right oil price for every country, however, that price is not the same for all

Oil gains accelerate, now up 30% after Trump tells CNBC Saudis, Russia reach cut agreement

Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!

Great for the oil and gas industry but Fu-k main street, airlines, Trucking companies and others that need fuel.......Who on main street doesn't love cheap gas.

Perhaps they see current low prices as an anomaly and expect higher to keep viable the business and the supply.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

if trump bails out oil/gas company with free money, then you would bash trump the same way.
    it's election year, people with no jobs find cheap gas meaningless.
    It's funny to hear americans rooting for Saudi just because of cheap gas.

those people loving cheap gas are now living in Venezuela, iran, Saudi, etc
    You must be so envy of them
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 04-02-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Like he once said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and it wouldn't matter to his supporters. When you are a sycophant, you are a sycophant. Imagine if Obama had conspired with the Saudis and Russia to manipulate energy prices higher. The nooses would be coming out. Trump does it? It's some sort of 3d chess move. Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by nergal View Post
    Like he once said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and it wouldn't matter to his supporters. When you are a sycophant, you are a sycophant. Imagine if Obama had conspired with the Saudis and Russia to manipulate energy prices higher. The nooses would be coming out. Trump does it? It's some sort of 3d chess move. Hilarious!
    why are you so concern about trump manipulate oil price while said nothing about opec and Russia doing the same for decades?
    Obama doesn't have the balls or genetic to manipulate anything

Last edited by yellowsnow; 04-02-2020 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    why are you so concern about trump manipulate oil price while said nothing about opec and Russia doing the same for decades?
    Obama doesn't have the balls or genetic to manipulate anything

Putin worshiper too? Gotta love those political strong-men. What's next, Benito? My guess is that you don't know Putin was a desk jockey for the KGB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast