Thread: FDIC Asking People Not to Panic for Cash

Default FDIC Asking People Not to Panic for Cash

Obviously, they would not do this if there was not also a panic for cash.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...anic-for-cash/

LOL! When i saw the empty toilet paper racks the first thing that came to me was a bank run. The bankers have a BIG problem right now. Yet, everyday they come on CNBC and say this is not a banking issue. This is a health issue. The banks are strong. LOL!

He who panics early, panics best.

I have been entirely reasonable, and taken only $2,500 out of the bank in cash.

That's reasonable considering the 100% shutdown by Cuomo.

Time for another $1,000 maybe.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

I keep mine in a very, very secure safe. Haven't trusted the banks in a long time. I panicked many years ago. My stacks of freeze dried food, water, firewood, silver, gold, whiskey, TP and cash will get me through . . . . I didn't run out and clear the shelves of TP. That's a stack I added to over time, anticipating a shortage. It's the basics, mon, the basics you need.

I can't think of a better way to get people to panic, then to tell them not to panic.