Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The FED is Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    Trump is cutting the head off the FED too with the Rothschilds et al in the cabal fall.
    As near as I can tell, Trump is generating significant debt and asking for more. The fed's role and organization may and can change, but America can only "FALL" back to market principles and force. It appears Trump will not permit a "fall". He wants to keep going. Perhaps the "fall', from this height would kill everyone. IDK. But the problem is the abandonment of classic economics.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

I think there is going to be a global financial reset. The FED is irrelevant at this stage. Do you have all the gold and silver you want?

And Japan's Abe is a dirty guy with the human trafficking so he is going to go real soon. What better way to get back at your enemies then stick them with bad paper.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Yes the Fed is being killed, but before they go, our leaders are going on a credit card binge.

Wish I could payoff my credit card bill with the same credit card. Every month. That would be the same deal. Except they get higher and higher credit limits.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123