Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The FED is Dead?

Virus is a distraction for this event. . . END THE FED.

If you owe the bank $100 dollars, that's your problem;
    if you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem;
    if you owe the bank several TRILLION . . . YOU OWN THE BANK.
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    The new CARES act allows the US Treasury to 'print' money to cover bad FED assets.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around how that is a good thing. On the surface, that sounds like the treasury is taking on the Fed's debt load. To me, that sounds like Joe Mainstreet is going to be handed the bill for all the cash printing that the Fed did when they handed out the goodies to their buddies at the banks & investment houses.

Those Special Purpose Vehicles sound like an intentionally obscure construct to prevent the public from seeing where the money is coming from & going.

I would love to understand this better. I think that a lot of other people may be in the same boat as me.

The good thing about it is the private ownership of the FED is being throw out. This will stop the skimming they did and destroy the debt is an asset idea which encouraged an ever growing federal debt. Not to mention they cabal will loose a huge source of income. But without an audit of the FED we really don't know what their actual position is. A gold backed dollar is the end desire.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Maintain, this is huge.

Reality just has not set in. People don't want to know that the mighty OZ was private banksters. Most believe so deeply in the fed res notes, that they ignore the fraud and let bankers print IOUs (debt) for their hard earned life blood labors. It's disgusting.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Default The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-Reported

The good thing about it is the private ownership of the FED is being throw out. This will stop the skimming they did and destroy the debt is an asset idea which encouraged an ever growing federal debt. Not to mention they cabal will loose a huge source of income. But without an audit of the FED we really don't know what their actual position is. A gold backed dollar is the end desire.
    Bernie Sanders is not always wrong. Usually, but not always.

The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-Reported
    Forbes
    September 20, 2011

It is the first audit of the Fed in United States history since its beginnings in 1913. The findings verify that over $16 trillion was allocated to corporations and banks internationally, purportedly for “financial assistance” during and after the 2008 fiscal crisis.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) amended the Wall Street Reform law to audit the Fed, pushing the GAO to step in and take a look around.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some men’s principle to pay interest, and seems against others’ interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

So as I understand it the power to 'print' money has been transferred to the US Treasury now. The end of the FED!
    I know Peter has been predicting doom for quite some time, but perhaps he is getting closer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJUm...57VED2IUeMLBa0
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

I'd have to say the world world financial system is going down. They say Russia quit buying gold this month.

432Hz

Demons are hard to shed/kill. This will be true of the FED. The best that probably be done is to drive it out where it will lurk, waiting for a chance to get back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nergal View Post
    Demons are hard to shed/kill. This will be true of the FED. The best that probably be done is to drive it out where it will lurk, waiting for a chance to get back in the game.
    I just wanted to let you know that my wife really dislikes your avatar. She has requested that you think about changing it.

Just asking for the Admiral.

Thanks.

Atlas.

Trump is cutting the head off the FED too with the Rothschilds et al in the cabal fall.

432Hz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast