Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The FED is Dead?

Default The FED is Dead?

So as I understand it the power to 'print' money has been transferred to the US Treasury now. The end of the FED!
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

This should be a major story. MSM still trying to pin the virus on Trump.

Keep the sheep calm, the stupid story/talking points goes on.
    Last edited by Westerner; 03-30-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    So as I understand it the power to 'print' money has been transferred to the US Treasury now. The end of the FED!
    Amplify????
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Are there any news stories about this?
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUpDoc1958 View Post
    Are there any news stories about this?
    I googled several variations of terms and got nothing.

From the 27th. Not exactly, but the woo is strong on this topic...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feds-...110052807.html
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

And these reports, however deep in woo, woo..often has some factual truths. One needs to learn how to find truth from the manure the MSM feeds us, just like mushrooms.

https://youtu.be/FTZcXTJ35oI

Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    Amplify????
    The end of the FED!

How's that?

432Hz

Soon some old guy with a bank roll, walks into LCS after the MSN outs the end of the Fed news...

And says, I'll take some $14 silver and $1600 gold now. LcS guy says...."SO WOULD I! "

The new CARES act allows the US Treasury to 'print' money to cover bad FED assets.

432Hz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast