Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reporting from Ohio: Walmart was cleaned out!

Default Reporting from Ohio: Walmart was cleaned out!

I hadnt been shopping for A couple of weeks. I have heard the reports of supermarkets being wiped out, but I didnt expect to actually see it here. Nearly all of the meats and frozen goods were gone. I would have to think that this wont continue too much longer. Once people get their freezers full I imagine this will stop. I dont understand the toilet paper though. This is an upper respiratory tract infection and we are not likely going to stop making toilet paper anytime soon. Also, why are folks buying bottled water? Are they afraid the utility company is going to stop sending water? I think some folks are a bit misguided.

Last edited by silverone; 03-18-2020 at 10:22 PM.
    x3

Im proud to say that I am down to my last roll and I couldnt find TP at Walmart. When I am out I will simply wash my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    Im proud to say that I am down to my last roll and I couldnt find TP at Walmart. When I am out I will simply wash my ass.
    Yea right! How are you going to close the washer door with the rest of you hanging out? Huh?....
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

I found it odd all the perishable food was being hoarded. Cheese, milk, eggs ...
    It's sad to imagine all the waste that's going to result from fear and panic.

Quote Originally Posted by gicts View Post
    I found it odd all the perishable food was being hoarded. Cheese, milk, eggs ...
    It's sad to imagine all the waste that's going to result from fear and panic.
    We stocked up early in Tastybite Madras Lentils (easy to make, long lasting and tasty), paper stuffs, pasta/tomato for sauce, coffee, bread baking supplies but mostly, most important of all ....no! not beer!.............organic locally grown Honey - lots of it. It lasts for ever, is the most healthy food there is, so tasty in tea and on cereal, even good to put on some wounds. Want health? got to have the honey.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

No whole chickens or canned mixed veggies that I can fine. It's all I'm short on. And Walmart didn't have the Australian cheese I like. I was at Aldi the other day and the only meat left was some packaged corned beefs which where on sale too. My lucky day...

But the freezer and fridge are so full I guess it's time to start cooking my corned beef.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Yes, same. Walmart had a good bit of corned beef that noone wanted.

Since it doesn't get any more sodium laced than corned beef, none for me thanks.

As far as Wal Mart shopping, the missus placed a big pick-up order yesterday. I picked it up from the lot. Everything we ordered was filled, including TP. I like their system. Enter what you want through your phone/tablet/computer. They get back to you with a to be ready time. Drive over, pull in a pickup parking slot, call the store, they bring it out. Drive home, put it away.
    Last edited by nergal; 03-19-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nergal View Post
    Since it doesn't get any more sodium laced than corned beef, none for me thanks.

As far as Wal Mart shopping, the missus placed a big pick-up order yesterday. I picked it up from the lot. Everything we ordered was filled, including TP. I like their system. Enter what you want through your phone/tablet/computer. They get back to you with a to be ready time. Drive over, pull in a pickup parking slot, call the store, they bring it out. Drive home, put it away.
    I'm really surprised with my keto diet, high fat and a lot of processed foods. Yet my blood pressure has dropped to normal and my sodium levels are OK. Cholesterol is slightly elevated. Triglycerides are way down and normal.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast