Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Rhodium falling back to earth?

Default Is Rhodium falling back to earth?

what's the concensus? after seeing it sitting at $11500 recently, it has suffered a shocking decline. has the bubble really burst?

wow, rhodium crushed again. down another $1500! such a thin market. i wonder if anyone on this forum bought into it while it was heading to recent high of $11500.

It's madness because the fundamentals have not changed and there is no reason to sell it off this time like it was 2008!!

I am losing $$$$ in profit by day but sell it off at your peril!!!!

Because I'm going to buy all your RH up!!!

Some of these investors are going to pay a high price if they decide to return because there will not enough of it on this planet once manufacturing resumes and we bounce back from this world wide Corona Pandemic.

I have a low avg and the price is going to have to go below $2K oz for me.

Imagine how some of the Bitcoin holders feel too!!! That halved in value in a day down from around $10K to under $5K!!!

Kitco are not making this easy for their customers either with the spreads. Especially when they want $2000K Oz to buy back in when it is dropping like a lead weight!!!!!

@Kitco fcuking Sort it out !!!!
    Last edited by midiman; 03-18-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midiman View Post
    It's madness because the fundamentals have not changed and there is no reason to sell it off this time like it was 2008!!

I am losing $$$$ in profit by day but sell it off at your peril!!!!

Because I'm going to buy all your RH up!!!

Some of these investors are going to pay a high price if they decide to return because there will not enough of it on this planet once manufacturing resumes and we bounce back from this world wide Corona Pandemic.

I have a low avg and the price is going to have to go below $2K oz for me.

Imagine how some of the Bitcoin holders feel too!!! That halved in value in a day down from around $10K to under $5K!!!

Kitco are not making this easy for their customers either with the spreads. Especially when they want $2000K Oz to buy back in when it is dropping like a lead weight!!!!!

@Kitco fcuking Sort it out !!!!
    What do ya mean? Fundamentals have NOT changed?????? Get your head out of the ground I'd say.

Car builders are shutting down, everything except for food is shutting down.....This is a time to stash your pm, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    What do ya mean? Fundamentals have NOT changed?????? Get your head out of the ground I'd say.

Car builders are shutting down, everything except for food is shutting down.....This is a time to stash your pm, no matter what.
    No get it right.

Car manufacturers are not closing down.
    They are merely stopping production in order to protect their interests and staff.
    They are not going out of business.
    The staff will be returning fairly soon in good health.
    People still want cars.
    The demand has not gone away.
    People will have move $$$$$ to spend with all this additional stimulus.
    Nothing has changed.
    People are going to come out and buy.

This is unprecedented, a test of a huge magnitude but the real gains are yet to come.

We have to protect our people first.

I'm still sticking to $25k oz and beyond once all of this is behind us and the markets have returned to normal.

This is not 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by midiman View Post
    No get it right.

Car manufacturers are not closing down.
    They are merely stopping production in order to protect their interests and staff.
    They are not going out of business.
    The staff will be returning fairly soon in good health.
    People still want cars.
    The demand has not gone away.
    People will have move $$$$$ to spend with all this additional stimulus.
    Nothing has changed.
    People are going to come out and buy.

This is unprecedented, a test of a huge magnitude but the real gains are yet to come.

We have to protect our people first.

I'm still sticking to $25k oz and beyond once all of this is behind us and the markets have returned to normal.

This is not 2008.
    Go see a doctor, you need help.......

People are DYING overhere, not a big deal in your eyes?
    The debt bomb has gone of.....No more money to buy cars soon: Get it?

There is no need to panic, everything is falling not just rhodium. All precious metals have a low spot price right now. but no one is selling near that price and the dealers are out of stock on most precious metals. if you bought any precious metals especially rhodium you know that there will be risk. If you think rhodium still has great opportunities that is great I agree with you, than this is opportunity to buy more. You can't make money from prices standing still. PGMs are not going away they are used in a lot of things not just the automotive industry.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    Go see a doctor, you need help.......

People are DYING overhere, not a big deal in your eyes?
    The debt bomb has gone of.....No more money to buy cars soon: Get it?
    Try getting your eyes tested and/or learning to read.

I said in the post "We have to protect our people first"

And NO I don't get it, what DEBT Bomb and why doesn't anyone have any money to buy cars?

I don't know where you come from buy dealers can't keep up with new sales here and finance has never been easier to get hold off.

Things will rebound and resume to normal once this Corona Virus Pandemic has blown over.

In the meantime get back to stacking your Silver and come back to me on here in 2 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibron85 View Post
    There is no need to panic, everything is falling not just rhodium. All precious metals have a low spot price right now. but no one is selling near that price and the dealers are out of stock on most precious metals. if you bought any precious metals especially rhodium you know that there will be risk. If you think rhodium still has great opportunities that is great I agree with you, than this is opportunity to buy more. You can't make money from prices standing still. PGMs are not going away they are used in a lot of things not just the automotive industry.
    Thanks I know that Jibron but RH investors need to hold tight. The same applies to holders of Bitcoin too, these death plunges are not necessary and the past decade has set the scene for huge market volatility going forward.

It will come to the point where no one will ever want to invest in metals and other products again.
    Last edited by midiman; 03-18-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Yes, but we can't control what other people will do. The people who sold either needed the money or might have been inexperienced. if you do your home work and don't leverage up like the stock market you will be fine in the long-run, short term traders or day trades loss big, only a hand full win of those day trades win. governments are getting corporations to shut down so the spread of the virus stops or at least slows down. the world is not ending but closing everything is effecting all markets. Once the virus gets contained markets will move up again.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast