Thread: Hoekey Smoke

Default Hoekey Smoke

What in tarnation is going on ?

It is a mess for certain. Bank CEOs meet with POTUS

Starts at the 3 min. mark
    Last edited by vertical1; 03-11-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Several years ago, some businessmen in Europe, that I know, were complaining about how Obama was waging an economic war & they were getting the short end of the stick.

It now appears to me that what is really going on here is a ratcheted up economic war that is using a virus spread as a cover story.

Debt is the cancer that has been infecting this country (& others) for a long time. Advertising the free availability of more debt as the cure for the problems that were caused by the virus seems rather telling to me. We seem to be seeing more financial response to the virus rather than medical response. This is a red flag for me.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    @ 9:13 - "everyone in this room knows that the financial markets are working to help America"

That would seem to be the core message of this advertisement.

18:00 "I know that large corporate America is there 110% for their employees"
    Wow, that's quite a statement.

18:44 starts a new perspective that may have long term benefits to main street.

STEELY DAN "Black Friday"

And catch the grey men when they
    Dive from the fourteenth floor
    Last edited by vertical1; 03-12-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    18:44 starts a new perspective that may have long term benefits to main street.
    Yeah the word "Holiday" made me hackles rise....then he calmed my feathers with "regressive tax" words.

since they were all Bankers, I was thinking he meant a "Bank Holiday"....he may very well have meant that IDK?