Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This stock market rally is not real, but gold sector is going to explode

Default This stock market rally is not real, but gold sector is going to explode

The equities markets have been propped up artificially by liquidity injected by the Federal Reserve, but the mining sector is going through a transformative phase, this according to Chris Mancini, analyst of Gabelli Gold Funds.
    “From a fundamental perspective, what’s changing is that the gold mining companies are now thinking of themselves as investment vehicles that generate free cash flow and can pay dividends,” Mancini said.

Jesus Christ, is like they just practice the delivery in front of a mirror and the random words that they string together in font of the camera are just an after thought...

So now they see themselves as an investment vehicle. Great, they just managed to catch up to every other company in the entire stock market that wishes people will use them as an investment vehicle. For their next trick they may try turning a consistent profit, I heard investment vehicles are supposed to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
    Jesus Christ, is like they just practice the delivery in front of a mirror and the random words that they string together in font of the camera are just an after thought...

So now they see themselves as an investment vehicle. Great, they just managed to catch up to every other company in the entire stock market that wishes people will use them as an investment vehicle. For their next trick they may try turning a consistent profit, I heard investment vehicles are supposed to do that.

Thing is, gain in gold fiat value tells you little about how miners will do. Anyone, in ANY industry, pumping their own sector and business, can not be considered objective. They have certain interests at stake, better to take advice from unknown forum posters, at least it's less likely they are doing it for some gain. That said, maybe I should trade my group of miners for individual ones that are out there that provide good dividends - anyone recommend some that do? Regarding chart dates as discussed, you can pick from say 2006, before the big up boom, and you still see a loss with miners, you hardly need to pick when gold was at highs as "Chris" would like to use as an excuse:

2006-2020.JPG
    Last edited by motocat; 02-15-2020 at 01:26 PM.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

I agree with both statements.

It's common ****ing sense that if someone has a real gold mine on their hands, investment is not open to the public at a profitable rate. It's like sheit coin after sheit coin in the crypto world. Why would someone who has the knowledge to find such a great mine need money from the public? Yet they crack down on crypto everyday and the mine scams have continued for ****ing years.

You may be wrong. The stock market is driven by 401k money. Companies no longer have pensions, everything is 401k. every government employee, large companies and individuals all now have 401k's. Where would you put your money? Gold, silver in a manipulated market where the price of physical gold is the same as paper gold. The amount of money going into the market each week is mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyjohn45 View Post
    The stock market is driven by 401k money.
    This is total BS. The stock market is being driven by nothing but the fed. Everybody knows it. Every time it breaks down they come in and force the shorts out and drive it higher for weeks now. The economy is in ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by ifionlyhadsomegold View Post
    This is total BS. The stock market is being driven by nothing but the fed. Everybody knows it. Every time it breaks down they come in and force the shorts out and drive it higher for weeks now. The economy is in ruin.
    Zero interest and 401K funds are the only game in town. I don't know of any money the FED has put in the market.

Hello E B Cooper,
    You know how this goes. The market following have been following for so long, and the pricing has been so bullish, and you seem to be somewhat impatient, like most of us are also. Calm down the profits will happen. I am double your age and have been waiting patiently for 40 years for this threshold of good tidings and reality values. Will we see that, you think so, as I can hear in your words, will it happen, or will we see another manipulative trick like Roosevelts?? You see it differently then the presenter in the video. First you most likely have more information, and know more about the reality of this value threshold we are edged up looking at now, don't you. I know your very knowledgeable and at a conductor's level with the music we see now, however most of us have been on the edge of reality often, and had it pulled away for various reasons. You know Gold is a SAVINGs vehicle as stated in a book I read recently, "Why Gold, Why Now", and not an investment vehicle for centuries.
    Now out of the blue we see confounding economics happen and we change gears to calling it a investment Vehicle, kind of puzzling, but true. Let the young fellow be he will live and learn about the unpredictability of the Market soon. Oh Yes, one more thing, calm down and be patient. What ever you call it Investment or Savings vehicle it is looking like it will explode, but WILL IT.
    I like your style EB, lets have a drink, and talk about this in person soon. I live in Florida, also.

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post

See my response to DB lower in this string of comments please

Quote Originally Posted by harleyjohn45 View Post
    Zero interest and 401K funds are the only game in town. I don't know of any money the FED has put in the market.

Google "quantitative easing".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast