Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang Seng (China)

Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    Wow...
    All that just because I Question
    the Accuracy of the Numbers I am posting..
    Wow.
    Actually, thank you, now I know that you were putting the question mark because you doubt the veracity of the official numbers. Thanks!

Wow...
    All that just because I Question
    the Accuracy of the Numbers I am posting..
    Wow.
    You have been doubting them for a while now. Have you figured out what the real numbers should be? Otherwise just posting big bold numbers is not adding much to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
    You have been doubting them for a while now. Have you figured out what the real numbers should be? Otherwise just posting big bold numbers is not adding much to the discussion.
    Then why don't you Just Ignore My Threads?
    x3

Then why don't you Just Ignore My Threads?
    Oh, trust me I do. If I'm commenting on this one oversize instance it means I ignored at least 100 other ones. So while I'm at it let me make it count. Ten of those posts strung together goes like this:

Look! Is up!

Still up!

Kinda sideways!

Down!

No, up!

Downish?!

Up!

Down now!

Sideways!

Sideways!

I think we have clearly stabilised beyond reasonable doubt that the number goes up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post

I think we have clearly stabilised beyond reasonable doubt that the number goes up and down.
    And Also it would seem you have "stablished" BEYOND any Doubt that you (Think) you are a smart one..
    x3

x3

26,778..........? UP 82 points Last night..
    x3

Wow.. just WOW..
    Read IF you dare: http://www.321gold.com/editorials/mo...rty022720.html
    x3

We have been hearing doomsday predictions since the start of time.
    There is no way the ultra rich can make money any longer with a 2% world GDP and rates near 0 in most of the developed world.
    They need a reset, one that cannot be blamed on the current system. They are ultra rich because they do not let a good opportunity pass.
    Scare the hell out of the sheep and make them sell their stuff to you at a 40% discount. Then you can make some money.
    It is laughable when idiots talk about the apocalypse when 10`s of millions were dying less than 85 years ago.
    You never hear much about AIDs or Sars or swine flu or bird flu or Ebola etc etc. You will not hear that much about this one in a few years either.
    Will it impact many lives and the economy and the markets, sure, before it runs its course or an antidote is made ( if not already)
    One thing I am confident about is that whatever comes of it, it will be infinitely smaller than many of the trials that we have faced in the past

26,129............?
    x3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast