Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang Seng (China)

why the dots and question mark all the time? Are you confused/can't get a grasp that the numbers will always move?

Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    why the dots and question mark all the time? Are you confused/can't get a grasp that the numbers will always move?
    yes, you have Figured it out! Bravo!
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    yes, you have Figured it out! Bravo!
    Why do you have a question mark after listing the number?

Why do you have a question mark after listing the number?
    Why ask WHY.. Drink Bud Dry..

https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/econo...JESyLXEz57fmYg
    x3

27,308.................?
    x3

26,820...................?
    x3

I will have to assume that since you refuse to answer a sincere question about the way you display the question mark, and instead give a deliberate flippant non answer that you are deliberately being a jerk.

I was sincere in wondering why you put a question mark, thinking that there was a specific reason you formatted that way. You could have told us your process/reasoning, and would have raised our regard for your posts. Instead, comes across opposite to all of us here. sad
    Last edited by shades; 02-24-2020 at 10:02 AM.

I will have to assume that since you refuse to answer a sincere question about the way you display the question mark, and instead give a deliberate flippant non answer that you are deliberately being a jerk.

I was sincere in wondering why you put a question mark, thinking that there was a specific reason you formatted that way. You could have told us your process/reasoning, and would have raised our regard for your posts. Instead, comes across opposite to all of us here. sad
    so sorry to Disappoint you Madam or sir..
    x3

so sorry to Disappoint you Madam or sir..
    no problem, when someone asks me why I do things the way I do, I always respect the desire to learn and try to explain to the best of my ability why I do, or post what I did. I guess I just live my life in a different way from someone who shows little respect or regard for others desire to learn. Yes, it does disappoint, when exposed to people with less regard and respect for mutual learning and discourse. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know, and I will always try to answer to the best of my ability, as you would know by reading my posts over the last decade here.

Universally, we have commented here and noticed that folks who deliberately ignore or refuse to answer simple questions have another hidden agenda or are trying to hide ignorance. Up to this point, your posts have always been positive and contributory to general knowledge on these boards.

Even a simple "I just put the dotsandquestion markbecause itlookscool" would have been a fine answer. I was just trying to see if you had a specific reason for putting aquestion mark, specific reason that we would have been educated on.
    Last edited by shades; 02-24-2020 at 11:17 AM.

no problem, when someone asks me why I do things the way I do, I always respect the desire to learn and try to explain to the best of my ability why I do, or post what I did. I guess I just live my life in a different way from someone who shows little respect or regard for others desire to learn. Yes, it does disappoint, when exposed to people with less regard and respect for mutual learning and discourse. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know, and I will always try to answer to the best of my ability, as you would know by reading my posts over the last decade here.

Universally, we have commented here and noticed that folks who deliberately ignore or refuse to answer simple questions have another hidden agenda or are trying to hide ignorance. Up to this point, your posts have always been positive and contributory to general knowledge on these boards.

Even a simple "I just put the dotsandquestion markbecause itlookscool" would have been a fine answer. I was just trying to see if you had a specific reason for putting aquestion mark, specific reason that we would have been educated on.
    Wow...
    All that just because I Question
    the Accuracy of the Numbers I am posting..
    Wow.
    x3

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast