Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Overproduction will see oil drop to <$30 in 2020

Little by little we are getting a clue about the middle east chess-game,

Oil is the siamese twin sister of the US warindustry. It is important for the US to have a profitmaking oilindustry ( fracking and gas ). Major trouble in the middle east is intended to lead to the destruction of the Middle east oil production.

Oil prices UP, THAT is the spirit of the game.

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    Little by little we are getting a clue about the middle east chess-game,

Oil is the siamese twin sister of the US warindustry. It is important for the US to have a profitmaking oilindustry ( fracking and gas ). Major trouble in the middle east is intended to lead to the destruction of the Middle east oil production.

Oil prices UP, THAT is the spirit of the game.

Golditiki2+++
    US had done a great job killing off Canadian oil sector already

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    Oil: Correct! Overproduction will see oil drop to <$30 in 2020.......Even I will dump my ICE car for a FEV in a few years: Oil is dead.
    Gold: Wrong! There has been a lot of twitter noize about geopolitical risks yes but no actual actions have come from it.
    US debt bomb is getting larger by the day and that will result in geopolitical FINANCIAL risk...much worse than Rocketman from NK could possibly do when launches an ICBM heading for NY.
    dream on...

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    US had done a great job killing off Canadian oil sector already
    coralling canada, getting the oilprodiction of the ME afire, putting sticks in the Nordtream2 wheels, the picture is getting clearer and clearer, OIL UP.

When the oilmoney flows, New York will stage for Trump a ticker tape parade with electronic digits....

Golditiki2+++

Oil: Correct! Overproduction will see oil drop to <$30 in 2020.......Even I will dump my ICE car for a FEV in a few years: Oil is dead.
    Gold: Wrong! There has been a lot of twitter noize about geopolitical risks yes but no actual actions have come from it.
    US debt bomb is getting larger by the day and that will result in geopolitical FINANCIAL risk...much worse than Rocketman from NK could possibly do when launches an ICBM heading for NY.
    which one do you think it will come first
    silver to $30 or oil to $30?

U.S. benchmark crude ends at highest settlement since May
    https://seekingalpha.com/news/352961...9NKnPOuws0bsXg

iIMO trump tries to get oilprices / gasprices up , but will he succeed? Warfear isn't economy, When prices go up, production goes also um and nowadays it is unbelievable how fast the sluices of production can be opened. There is a lot of idling / mothballed productioncapacity everywhere and in every brach of the economy available. Upping prices get beaten down by higher production. Cheap money has been - as i often said - been a disaster because it led to production overcapacity and that overcapacity hasn't yet been sifted. Vheap money is harming the better mills ( because they are not capable to profit from theiproductivity advantage ) and less productive mills are kept alive ( because they are able to replace their lack of productivity by the profit of cheap interest rates which allows them to run their performande at low running capital costs.

It is clear that all those financial wizzards never have been grooming a real buzz. The real problem is that nobody leading us understands how tha economical clock works.

Golditiki2+++ .

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    iIMO trump tries to get oilprices / gasprices up , but will he succeed? Warfear isn't economy, When prices go up, production goes also um and nowadays it is unbelievable how fast the sluices of production can be opened. There is a lot of idling / mothballed productioncapacity everywhere and in every brach of the economy available. Upping prices get beaten down by higher production. Cheap money has been - as i often said - been a disaster because it led to production overcapacity and that overcapacity hasn't yet been sifted. Vheap money is harming the better mills ( because they are not capable to profit from theiproductivity advantage ) and less productive mills are kept alive ( because they are able to replace their lack of productivity by the profit of cheap interest rates which allows them to run their performande at low running capital costs.

It is clear that all those financial wizzards never have been grooming a real buzz. The real problem is that nobody leading us understands how tha economical clock works.

Golditiki2+++ .
    I say trump want oil price/gas prices down, oil production up (and stock market up) if he want to be re elected.

American might embrace EV when petrol gets to $5/gal.
    At those high oil prices**, EV will cost more too since mining, manufacturing EV consume petrol.
    you can afford an EV down the road since you have PM.
    Most barely could afford an used ICE car, let alone a brand new EV.

**https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/13/glob...VhQeiRKWIqmhNo

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    dream on...
    Oil down 15% since 03JAN2020.......WW3 needs to be started soon to get it up again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast