Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Euphoria..

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    nobody dares to short nowadays, they got the ruler on their fingers. We will have to watch the financial substance to rot and fall apart on its own.

Under the circumstances everybody knows things are toast, but nobody dares to put a bomb under the table of the financial Hitlers. Everybody just continues to hope there will be a happy end.

It is obvious there cannot be a happy end and we do not understand how this farce is possible ( i guess nobody does ). These trillions of dollars of debt ( not to speak about euro yen, yuan and GBP debt ) where are they? What do they do? They are partly lost on a garbage dump or have exploded in Syria or elsewhere, but nobody takes care to write them off? We only pretend they still have a value.

The procede reminds me of Gogol his " Dead Souls", procede of the bureaucrats who kept dead people still on their books.

Our societies are mentally sick, guided by degenerated minds.

Golditiki2+++ .
    It's a huge fake market.
    "Stay away from the water, it looks fine and clear but it's only clear because it's full of deadly poison"

National Debt, expressed as a percentage of GDP, declined from 105.3% in 2016 to 104.8% in 2017 and then increased to 106.1% in 2018.

The percentage started as 82.3% in 2009 under President Obama, and increased almost 3% per year during his presidency.
    Under Trump, it appears to be increasing an average of 1% per year.

United States Gross Federal Debt to GDP

If Trump brings more troops home from foreign wars, the off budget deficit / debt amounts will start to decline.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

And another tradedeal headline milks 0.01% market melt up out of the algo's....They will sign soon and then all problems are gone...bwhhaaaahaa.
    This is beyond pathetic, tradedeal will do NOTHING for the economy......NOT ONE THING!

Edit a few hours later:
    Ohh, so sad...we had a nice little drop today but it seems like it the all mighty USA will close GREEN again, can't have a decent RED day now can we? No no, don't disappoint me today!
    Last edited by DutchSilver; 12-30-2019 at 12:17 PM.

The Chinese phase 1 trade deal is to assist with Trump's re-election.

The negotiations for the Phase 2 deal is set to begin after Trump's re-election. That would have negative impact on the stock market. It would also be a good time to plan a recession, to get it out of the way.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Thumbs up

28,633.......!!!! Here We Go!
    we should see Dow 30,000 in very Little time...
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUpDoc1958 View Post
    The Chinese phase 1 trade deal is to assist with Trump's re-election.

The negotiations for the Phase 2 deal is set to begin after Trump's re-election. That would have negative impact on the stock market. It would also be a good time to plan a recession, to get it out of the way.
    Trump will drain the swamp after his re-election.
    He's already had so many bankruptcy experiences in his lifetime that he is qualified enough to declare the biggest bankruptcy in history.
    I mean he's the kind of person that wants to stand out amongst others, so if he wants to stand out amongst a small group of presidents: I have some ideas

DOW BUBBLE >29K..........Arrogance is what I read everywhere, those idiots seem to forget that when the algo's start selling you will not be able to log into your freaking account until they are done.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast