Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Euphoria..

Thumbs up Euphoria..

Things are just Great!
    Everything is Awesome and Just in time for Christmas!
    (Remember last year when they were Raising Interest Rates?)
    this has to be the Best Thing Ever Right?

28,296 Dow
    27,884 Hang Seng
    it's just too Much.. what has happened?
    and Does anyone care?
    who's Buying a New Truck for Christmas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIPZiKWYtk4 << This guy says he gets it

Glad someone does..
    x3

I'm glad someone's figured this out because it's all beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by BodieGhost View Post
    I'm glad someone's figured this out because it's all beyond me.
    Well, Bodie all the Experts are saying: Pile on in to stocks! (Because of the Free "Money")

28,333...!!! <<< Dow at present
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    Well, Bodie all the Experts are saying: Pile on in to stocks! (Because of the Free "Money")

28,333...!!! <<< Dow at present
    Maybe so, but I think I'll jump onto the sidelines at this point.

Good plan to take and hold chips . . . . .

It's not time just yet, we might have to wait until the next election cycle before the poo hits the fan, however we do seem over due for a rerun of 2018 fall, or a mini-recession like we had in 2016, but with these rate cuts don't count on it. Debt is rolling over, interest rate falling, and that keeps the ball rolling. As does consumerism, the likes of which I have never seen before. As long as banks are lending, employment is rocking, it's full speed ahead. Corporate debt, CEO turnover, and insiders selling seems like a bit of a concern, rats running up the credit bill, then jumping ship.

Haven't heard of many taking out huge shorts or "puts" yet. Sooner or later there will be a huge "margin call" but that will only be after a really bad few days on the downside when the downside algo's kick in. I bought stuff on sale at last years Xmas dip, almost nailed the bottom and locked in a very good dividend rate then rode it back up.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Haven't heard of many taking out huge shorts or "puts" yet. Sooner or later there will be a huge "margin call" but that will only be after a really bad few days on the downside when the downside algo's kick in. I bought stuff on sale at last years Xmas dip, almost nailed the bottom and locked in a very good dividend rate then rode it back up.
    So you got lucky Dig?
    I watched in horror those days, chucking down me Xmas booze like mad whilst looking at the silvers I gave away as presents.....

These whole past few months has been one gigantic Margin Call....I see these REPO injections as bailouts or money laundering on an epic scale.
    Last edited by DutchSilver; 12-22-2019 at 02:20 PM.

nobody dares to short nowadays, they got the ruler on their fingers. We will have to watch the financial substance to rot and fall apart on its own.

Under the circumstances everybody knows things are toast, but nobody dares to put a bomb under the table of the financial Hitlers. Everybody just continues to hope there will be a happy end.

It is obvious there cannot be a happy end and we do not understand how this farce is possible ( i guess nobody does ). These trillions of dollars of debt ( not to speak about euro yen, yuan and GBP debt ) where are they? What do they do? They are partly lost on a garbage dump or have exploded in Syria or elsewhere, but nobody takes care to write them off? We only pretend they still have a value.

The procede reminds me of Gogol his " Dead Souls", procede of the bureaucrats who kept dead people still on their books.

Our societies are mentally sick, guided by degenerated minds.

Golditiki2+++ .

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast