Thread: The day will come when gold price will surpass 2011 highs - Peter Hug

Default The day will come when gold price will surpass 2011 highs - Peter Hug

Fundamental factors are still in place to push gold prices up, but momentum will not be sustained without price corrections along the way, this according to Peter Hug, global trading director of Kitco Metals.
    “If you use the argument based on our global debt, [gold bulls are] right, gold should be higher than where it is at $1,500 and I think the day will come when gold will surpass the 2011 high,” Hug told Kitco News.

Does anyone with a basic amount of education and experience on the fiat dollar to gold value ratio disagree? Anytime I run across anyone that thinks old "highs" won't be passed, I quickly ignore, as I know there is nothing of value that can come from them on this topic. That gold will one day make new fiat highs, is a given, just like gravity.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Does anyone with a basic amount of education and experience on the fiat dollar to gold value ratio disagree? Anytime I run across anyone that thinks old "highs" won't be passed, I quickly ignore, as I know there is nothing of value that can come from them on this topic. That gold will one day make new fiat highs, is a given, just like gravity.
    as long as it happens while we are still on this current FRN system of fiat so we gatherers can take advantage of cheap land, etc., before the full collapse and restructuring of a mandated "new type" supply of authorized fiat. in that regard a new question is posed. what will be the time frame between the 2 systems of monetary value - (old frn / new ?) that is imposed upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    as long as it happens while we are still on this current FRN system of fiat so we gatherers can take advantage of cheap land, etc., before the full collapse and restructuring of a mandated "new type" supply of authorized fiat. in that regard a new question is posed. what will be the time frame between the 2 systems of monetary value - (old frn / new ?) that is imposed upon us.
    I'm not a very good reader of the future. I just know that fiat dollar value must go down with time, that is an elementary principle, one even our money masters tell us must happen, yet so many sheeple still don't know it, such is their worship of the digits they build their lives to obtain over all the facts.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Between the end of old fiat, and the beginning of the new, food, water and the means to keep those two will be the most important things to possess. Lead and brass should be on the list of metal holdings one accumulates along with PM.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble